Leading FinTech research firm Burnmark have published a new report, in association with CUBE, looking at some of the complexities faced by multi-jurisdictional financial institutions in complying with new (and changing) regulations related to information assets.
- Regulatory complexities resulting from heightened privacy and security, and its impact on records and data
- Challenges associated with managing regulatory change
- Points of view from Deutsche Bank, Scotiabank and other regulatory change experts
- Results from an information and data governance survey
- Trends, best practice advice, and more