December 3, 2020
Banking with Biden: What does it mean for finance?
In light of the recent US election result, with a Biden victory confirmed, CUBE’s Rob Fulcher sat down with compliance luminary Mitch Avnet to unpick what a Biden win might mean for the future of finance.
In light of the recent US election result, with a Biden victory confirmed, CUBE’s Rob Fulcher sat down with compliance luminary, Mitch Avnet, CEO of Compliance Risk Concepts, to unpick what a Biden win might mean for the future of finance.
Over the course of this engaging, insightful fireside chat, Rob and Mitch look back over the past four years under a Trump administration to examine what influence it has had on financial services. Looking ahead, they ask what a Biden administration might look like, including:
- Where will Biden’s focus lie – Climate change? Consumer protections? More regulation?
- Will he pick up Obama-era regulations that were abandoned under President Trump?
- Will we see a review of Reg BI?
- How important is the appointment of a new SEC Chairperson following Jay Clayton’s departure?
- What does a Biden win mean for RegTech and compliance services in general?