Services Product Specialist
- United Kingdom
- USA (East Coast)
CUBE is a vibrant RegTech business defining and implementing the gold standard of regulatory intelligence and change for the financial services industry. We deliver our services through a SaaS platform powered by an innovative combination of AI and proprietary data ontology.
We are creating the future and are a company rooted in technology, so we embrace that technology across our working practices but rooted in strong values, team spirit and commitment to our customers and wider communities.
We serve some of the largest financial institutions globally and are expanding our footprint very fast. As we do so, we are keen for new talent to join us and realize their full potential to grow into leadership positions within the business.
UK and USA (East Coast); Our offices are in London and New York, and regular attendance may be required, as may travel to customer sites in the UK/US and internationally. However, CUBE embraces a work-from-home culture when appropriate.
The Services Product Specialist has direct responsibility for the following:
- Design and lead customer training plans and sessions on all aspects of CUBE’s Digital Regulation Platform (DRP).
- Produce and update DRP user guides and other release information and training materials (both in written and video form as necessary).
- Maintain the most up-to-date understanding of current DRP functions and features to support exceptional customer service.
- Provide deep product expertise to optimize how customers meet their compliance needs and maximize their product adoption and value provided.
- Gather and communicate customer feedback to Product and Engineering Teams to inform continuous product improvement.
- Perform UAT activities to support new releases and ensure high product quality standards.
- Proven-track record planning and delivering end-user training on new technology and processes within Financial Services.
- At least 5 years’ experience as a trainer / product specialist for a FinTech / RegTech firm or Technology Vendor for Financial Services sector.
- Experience in training tools.
- Ability to own end-to-end production of high quality and impactful training decks and supporting materials.
- Experience supporting adoption and deployment of SaaS offerings.
- Experience working with compliance and legal functions within large financial services organizations would be a distinct advantage.
- Outstanding communication skills, with the ability to produce impactful and focussed training workshops and presentations.
- Passionate about developing product expertise and a very good eye for detail.
- Highly organized and committed to building and delivering product-centric propositions to maximize value for customers.
- Intellectual flexibility to rapidly understand complex problems, apply critical thinking, and rationalize these into workable solutions which can then be delivered.
- Ability to manage multiple stakeholder communities with varying levels of experience.
- Flexibility to work across time zones and manage competing priorities.
- Ability to demonstrate strong collaboration across a wide spectrum of colleagues, including internationally. A proven track record of working with offshore teams would be a major benefit.
- High level of drive, commitment to achieving solutions and ability to work under pressure.
- A demonstrable commitment to diversity and inclusiveness.
- A university degree, 2:1 (or equivalent) or above is usually preferred; however, we would be open to outstanding candidates who may have followed an alternative path.
What working at CUBE offers
We offer a very competitive remuneration package where you will be rewarded for your individual and team performance. Our comprehensive benefits package also includes support for flexible working.
Plus, we offer
- Support, coaching and feedback from some of the most engaging and knowledgeable colleagues around.
- Opportunities to develop new skills and progress your career working with cutting-edge technology and business ideas.
CUBE was founded in 2011 to transform the way global financial institutions go about their compliance by leveraging Regulatory Content on the Open Web. CUBE provides an automated approach to identifying, analyzing and monitoring global regulatory requirements to automate risk and compliance processes, establishing the world’s first automated Regulatory Data Service that monitors every regulatory source globally.
CUBE is growing rapidly with offices in the UK, USA and Australia serving customers across top tier global banks, insurers and asset managers in over 150 countries. CUBE was recently listed as a “RegTech Top Performer” in Market Fintech’s 2017 RegTech Supplier Performance Report and is pioneering the development of machine automated compliance.