Researcher – RegBook Publishing
- Remote Working
CUBE is a vibrant RegTech business defining and implementing the gold standard of regulatory intelligence and change for the financial services industry. We deliver our services through a SaaS platform powered by an innovative combination of AI and proprietary data ontology classification.
We are creating the future and are a company rooted in technology, so we embrace that technology across our working practices but are rooted in strong values, team spirit and commitment to our customers and wider communities.
We serve some of the largest financial institutions globally and are expanding our footprint very fast. As we do so, we are keen for new talent to join us and realize their full potential to grow into leadership positions within the business
You will be responsible for the analysis, investigation, and data quality assurance of captured global financial regulation/law/guidance and requirement (Regbook). Working alongside the rest of the publishing team, you will assist in making sure highest data quality and timely delivery of RegBook by coordinating the involvement of the teams involved.
Remote work, United Kingdom. With travel to team meetings in London bi-weekly.
Key duties and responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Ensure timely delivery of new RegBooks and updates, data qualify fix, investigating and reporting on the exception.
- Coordinate CUBE teams for data quality issue identification and resolution and update delivery planning.
- Contribute to RegBook publication process development.
- Document and share feedback on process needs or pain points in the development lifecycle.
- Execute communication to the third-party service providers on performance.
- Communicate changing priorities effectively to meet the project objectives.
Skills, experience and qualifications
The successful candidate will have the following skills and experience:
- Ability to coordinate different teams and tasks: experience in project coordination.
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely in written and spoken English (UK).
- Assist in preparing and maintaining publication data.
- Excellent research and analysis skills.
- Good knowledge of office applications including Word, Excel, Project and PowerPoint, and ability to work with electronic research resources.
- Ability to observe strict confidentiality.
- Proven team skills.
- Ability to manage admin tasks.
- Familiarity with Regulatory Compliance, Financial Services, or previous experience in FinTech/RegTech.
- Legal / Financial qualification
- Numeracy skills (plus)
- Advanced Excel skills (able to learn quickly)
- Working knowledge of additional languages besides English (UK)
- Experience working remotely in a global team.
- Quick learner, with experience showing previous positions where unfamiliar processes had to be learned on the job.
- ‘Research and investigative mindset’, with an eye for detail and consistency.
- Clear communicator, able to tailor explanations to fit different audience expectations.
What working at CUBE offers
We offer a competitive package and the opportunity to join a rapidly expanding global business that is helping transform financial services.
- 25 days holiday (1 company nominated)
- Group Life Assurance
- Medicash plan
- Private Medical
- Design Your Home Office Equipment
- PCHO (Laptop equipment)
CUBE was founded in 2011 and since then has provided global organizations with an automated solution to manage regulatory updates and requirements powered by artificial intelligence with options for full integration into other systems.
CUBE is growing rapidly with offices in the UK, USA and Australia, serving customers across top-tier global banks, insurers and asset managers in over 180 countries. Recently listed in the “Top 100 RegTech Companies of 2022,” CUBE is pioneering the development of automated machine compliance.