Systems Integration Services
CUBE Systems Integration Services enable our clients to fully leverage the CUBE Regulatory Compliance benefits and capabilities within their existing Enterprise Architecture. These services provide full automatic updates of CUBE policies direct to core content management systems already in situ. Our CUBE connectors cover EMC Documentum, IBM FileNet, Microsoft SharePoint and many others - download our CUBE for Documentum datasheet here.
CUBE's Systems Integration Services also include full content discovery of client files 'in the wild', to ensure all structured and unstructured data within the enterprise is fully compliant.
Our Integration Services cover the following:
- Legacy Content Audit Service
- Information Governance Strategy
- Information Governance Implementation
- Information Management
- Data Cleanse and De-duplication
- Content Identification
- Regulatory Compliance Mapping
Our CUBE Consulting subject matter experts provide expertise across the following areas:
- Industries: Capital Markets, Investment Banking, Transaction Banking, Asset Management, Private Wealth Management
- Products: Structured products, derivatives and fixed income products
- Functions: Financial Management, Product Control, Operational, Credit, and Technology Risk Management, Policy & Control Frameworks
- US Regulations: Dodd-Frank title VII Swap Dealer Chief Compliance Officer requirements, Volcker Rule, CCAR, FINRA
- EU Regulations: MiFID I/II, MiFIR, FCA, EMIR, Basel II, BCBS 239, CRD IV / Basel III, Solvency II
CUBE Technical Delivery Services
Through understanding both structured and unstructured content, and the opportunity it presents, we enable our clients to drive out cost and wastage, get to market faster and be more responsive to their customers, whilst reducing risk and ensuring compliance. We work with clients across the globe focused on achieving better business outcomes.
Our CUBE Technology Framework, aligned with our technical delivery service, allows our clients to deploy Enterprise systems, both on-premise and within our unique cloud offering which encompasses all aspects of the content lifecycle - covering Discovery, Capture, Data Transformation, Composition, Workflow, Content Management, Multi-Channel Distribution, Collaboration and Archive - whilst ensuring full and automatic regulatory compliance and reduced risk.
CUBE Service Delivery
Our CUBE Services are delivered from our fully owned and managed infrastructure, hosted by our Tier 3 datacentre partners. We offer 24x7x365 support under stringent SLA's to deliver the high quality and responsive support services required by our Financial Services customers.
Through our best practice approaches to development, architecture, security and operations, we deliver service up-time consistently in excess of 99.9%, providing our customers with the confidence and certainty required for a successful Cloud deployment aligned to their needs:
- Fully redundant physical and logical architecture
- 2 x Tier 3 Datacentres providing all required customer environments + DR with RPO/RTO's of up to 15 minutes
- 24/7/365 monitoring and alerting at all levels - including Network Perimeter, Infrastructure, Applications, Services, Security, Performance, Capacity
- Monthly testing of all environments and services
- Regular independent Penetration Testing of all systems and services
- Joint and separate testing of DR provision, as required
All our environments and services are fully maintained and kept up-to-date through our Evergreen approach, reducing the challenge to our customers of maintaining and upgrading their on-premise systems.