December 6, 2018
RegTech for Information Governance
Our team of regulatory superheroes are on hand to offer tips to help you combat your compliance issues.
If you are feeling challenged by regulatory change, you are not alone. Everyone involved in information governance, at every stage of the information lifecycle, is feeling the effects – from Records Management and the Data Office; through to Legal and Compliance. Heightened focus on data protection has created a collision of worlds – new intersections between data, records, privacy and security, requiring superhero experience, skill and agility to solve.
We assembled a team of superheroes for a webinar to debate how to tackle these challenges, and offer tips to help you combat compliance.
What will you learn?
- How changes in data privacy and protection have disrupted information governance
- How financial institutions are ensuring compliance, faced with extensive regulatory change
- Why artificial intelligence is ideally suited to managing information governance and regulatory change
Meet the superhero panel
- Devie Mohan, Co-founder and CEO, Burnmark
- Ben Richmond, Founder and CEO, CUBE
- Lynn Molfetta, Global Head of Records Management, Deutsche Bank
- Matthew Bernstein, Information Management Strategist, MC Bernstein Data