If you are feeling challenged by regulatory change, you are not alone. Everyone involved in information governance, at every stage of the information lifecycle, is feeling the effects – from Records Management and the Data Office; through to Legal and Compliance. Heightened focus on data protection has created a collision of worlds – new intersections between data, records, privacy and security, requiring superhero experience, skill and agility to solve.
We assembled a team of superheroes for a webinar to debate how to tackle these challenges, and offer tips to help you combat compliance.
What will you learn?
- How changes in data privacy and protection have disrupted information governance
- How financial institutions are ensuring compliance, faced with extensive regulatory change
- Why artificial intelligence is ideally suited to managing information governance and regulatory change
Meet the superhero panel
- Devie Mohan, Co-founder and CEO, Burnmark
- Ben Richmond, Founder and CEO, CUBE
- Lynn Molfetta, Global Head of Records Management, Deutsche Bank
- Matthew Bernstein, Information Management Strategist, MC Bernstein Data