Burnmark and CUBE are pleased to publish this report looking into some of the complexities faced by multi-jurisdictional Financial Institutions in complying with modern legislation related to information assets.
As part of this report, we conducted a survey of large global Financial Institutions in order to validate our findings, including conducting interviews with industry leaders who provided us with valuable input and direction.
- Why information governance, and why now?
- Compliance challenges amidst new complexities
- The Burnmark information governance survey
- How is the world of information governance evolving in a time of extreme regulatory change?
- The Trends – What does the future look like?