In the summer of last year, we sat down with our in-house experts, Elliot Burgess, Head of Product and Rob Fulcher, Head of Sales, Americas to discuss how CUBE utilizes emerging technologies to help global financial institutions tackle their regulatory change management challenges.
In this new series, ‘Reasons to consider CUBE’, we pick up where they left off and explore the reasons why your regulatory change management systems won’t be complete without CUBE’s technology. (P.S. – if you missed the webcast – we highly recommend checking it out.)
Reason no.1 – CUBE redefines regulatory change management
It’s no secret that regulatory change management within financial services is a hugely complex, risky and costly process, which can leave you wondering whether you have the right policies and controls in place. You may be uncertain about the completeness of your regulatory content. You may not know whether you have sight of all rules and regulations that are relevant to your business. You may even doubt your ability to assess the impact of regulatory change accurately and thoroughly.
This is where CUBE comes in; we’ve redefined regulatory change management. Our ground-breaking application of Artificial Intelligence (AI) and Robotic Process Automation (RPA) simplifies the regulatory change management process, giving assurance that your regulatory risk is being managed effectively – regardless of which jurisdictions you serve, which lines of business you operate, and which regulatory challenges are top of mind.
We pride ourselves on the fact that CUBE’s platform is:
- Complete – our regulatory intelligence is global, spanning all regulators and exchanges.
- Efficient – we automate repetitive manual processes involved in capturing regulatory content and managing regulatory change. The results? Vast cost savings, operational efficiency and risk reduction.
- Insightful – whether assessing the impact of regulatory change, or scanning the horizon for upcoming regulation, CUBE delivers deep insights at high speed, enabling you to make well-informed, timely decisions.
- Defensible – with enterprise-scale oversight and failsafe audit trails, you can prove in an instant that you have taken the right compliance action, at the right time.
- Extensible – we have built an enterprise-scale regulatory change management platform that scales with your business, whenever additional jurisdictions, products or regulatory initiatives are added. Be proactive. Be profitable. Be compliant.