Estimated reading time: 2 minutes
FAQs for CUBE customers following strategic growth investment with Bregal Milestone
Following the news that CUBE has received strategic growth investment from Bregal Milestone, we’ve set out the answers to any questions you may have.
Q. Who was the investment from?
Bregal Milestone, a leading technology growth capital firm managing over €1.2 billion dedicated to investments in high-growth, market defining technology companies. The firm provides growth capital and strategic assistance to support market-leading companies in the technology sector. Bregal Milestone is part of Bregal Investments, a leading global investment firm with assets under management of over €14 billion.
Q. What does it mean for me as a customer?
This is a significant step forward for CUBE and takes us further toward fulfilling our vision to become the industry standard for Automated Regulatory Intelligence (ARI). To the benefit of our customers and partners this will accelerate some specific initiatives which we are expecting to announce over the coming months, including:
- The launch of CUBE’s first Customer Advisory Board (CAB) which will be represented by customers across the globe.
- The implementation of CUBE’s global channel program to further develop and enable our channel whilst expanding the CUBE ecosystem.
- Further expansion of content coverage to meet customer’s global regulatory objectives for compliance and corporate functions.
- Significant advances in AI leveraging CUBE’s vast data intelligence for industry best practice, peer learning and standards setting.
- Rapid development of CUBE’s platform across all core capabilities delivering new and enhanced modules with industry leading user experience.
Q. Will this disrupt our business plans with CUBE?
There is no change to the management team, control of the business or day-to-day operations – we do expect that this investment will further solidify our market leadership position with CUBE being the strategic platform of choice for tier one financial organizations across the globe.
Crucially, continued collaboration with our customers and partners is fundamental to our mutual success and so we will be investing time and energy into ensuring that at all levels we are fully aligned on our strategy, have a good flow of information and understand how we better serve our customers and enable our channel.
On that note, we would welcome any feedback or questions and on behalf of the entire team would like to thank you for your continued commitment to CUBE.