Webinar: RegTech for Information Governance How is regulatory change impacting your information governance?
If you are feeling challenged by regulatory change, you are not alone. Everyone involved in information governance, at every stage of the information lifecycle, is feeling the effects – from Records Management and the Data Office through to Legal and Compliance. Heightened focus on data protection has created a collision of worlds – new intersections between data, records, privacy and security, requiring superhero experience, skill and agility to solve.
We have assembled a team of superheroes for a webinar to debate how to tackle these challenges, and offer tips to help you combat compliance.
Wednesday 5 December 2018
15:00 GMT, 16:00 CET, 10:00 EST, 07:00 PST
What will you learn?
- How changes in data privacy and protection have disrupted information governance
- How financial institutions are ensuring compliance, faced with extensive regulatory change
- Why artificial intelligence is ideally suited to managing information governance and regulatory change
Meet the superhero panel
- Devie Mohan, Co-founder and CEO, Burnmark
- Ben Richmond, Founder and CEO, CUBE
- Lynn Molfetta, Global Head of Records Management, Deutsche Bank
- Matthew Bernstein, Information Management Strategist, MC Bernstein Data
Exclusive Research Report Access!
Register now to get your pre-launch copy of Burnmark's latest research report 'RegTech for Information Governance', direct to your inbox immediately following the webinar.