Report hails CUBE as "one of the market's most extensive enterprise-wide regulatory intelligence and change platforms"
MarketFintech has launced the 2018 edition of its highly-acclaimed RegTech Supplier Performance report. Widely recognized for its independence and quality of research across a broad spectrum of 47 suppliers in the RegTech sector, CUBE has this year ranked exceptionally high in all categories relevant to regulatory intelligence and regulatory change management.
According to the authors:
"2016/17 was a pivotal year for CUBE as through continued development of their Machine Learning, NLP and AI platform they have expanded their offering to cover a broader spectrum of risk. In March 2018, CUBE evolved into one of the market's most extensive enterprise-wide regulatory intelligence and change platform that automates the entire end-to-end compliance lifecycle. With CUBE, compliance teams are certain that the right action is taken at the right time, enabling proactive, forward-looking compliance operations."
Points of View: Today's top 5 key RegTech challenges
- Challenge #1: What changes are being seen in the way senior management consumes data in the current environment and how is technology shortening the cycle and improving the outcome of decisions when they are made?
- Challenge #2: In the absence of any obstacles, how far could technology really take the regulated sector?
- Challenge #3: What are the key arguments that should be considered by financial institutions when evaluating a potential RegTech solution?
- Challenge # 4: Despite the urgency with which firms are approaching technology implementations in the regulatory space – multiple factors can potentially derail the most promising of projects. What are they?
- Challenge #5: Does the use of RegTech protect firms and what are the dangers of over-reliance?
MarketFinTech highlights and answers these five key challenges faced by institutions, as well as providing an in-depth RegTech product review.