VP Partner Marketing
A hands-on role for an experienced channel marketing professional, adept at collaborating with technology partners to maximize revenues
We are searching for an experienced marketer who is an excellent communicator and collaborator. Someone who understands the intricacies of working with high-profile strategic partners (including the ‘big four’ consultancy firms, and other large global technology providers), can identify areas for optimum collaboration, and execute on a joint marketing plan. CUBE’s AI-driven Regulatory Technology (RegTech) platform automates the process of capturing global financial services regulatory intelligence and managing regulatory change, at scale. RegTech is a hot topic for financial services executives, and CUBE has a unique proposition. No other solution in the market offers greater reach or depth of regulatory intelligence or enables financial institutions to assess the impact of regulatory change accurately, quickly and cost-effectively, at scale. Contributing directly to the success and growth of our market-leading company, you will ensure that our Alliances network is effectively supported and challenged to generate leads that convert to sales.The role
The successful candidate will work closely with the CMO, SVP Alliances and New Markets and other members of the CUBE marketing team to maximize channel revenues. You will also work closely with key stakeholders in the partner organization, often at senior level, to align go-to-market execution.
This role includes but is not limited to:
Joint messaging, by partner
Once onboarded by the SVP Alliances and New Markets, you will gain a deep understanding of the solution offering of each partner, the nature of our partnership, and the solutions that will compete with our joint offering. You will work with each partner to formulate joint go-to-market messaging in line with the nature of the relationship.
You will be responsible for training and enablement of all newly onboarded partners within a pre-agreed timescale, to ensure that they are equipped to represent CUBE in the best possible way. You will also be responsible for creating collateral required to support partner sales, or providing input into partner-led collateral. Enablement includes but is not limited to: Messaging & positioning, FAQs, competitive battlecards and joint collateral.
Partner campaign planning and execution
You will work with the marketing team within each partner organization to develop and agree joint marketing and campaign plans, with a primary focus on lead generation. You will be responsible for preparing outline marketing budgets for these initiatives, securing as much funding as is possible from each partner. You will also be responsible for ensuring that these campaigns are executed on time, and on budget.
Partner campaigns may include but not be limited to:
- Joint content creation – for example, the creation of white papers, infographics, reports, articles
- Events – webinars, trade event support, and other jointly organized events e.g. roundtable, breakfast briefings, private dining events.
- Website updates – you will work with the Demand and Marketing Operations Manager to execute any required changes or updates to the CUBE website, to support partner marketing initiatives
Indirect sales support
You will be responsible for monitoring the joint pipelines and evaluating partner performance over time, reporting to key stakeholders within CUBE, always with an action plan for improvement in mind. You will work with the Demand and Marketing Operations Manager to ensure that the CRM structure effectively supports partner activity reporting, and ongoing, you will be responsible for managing CRM updates in relation partner marketing.About you
You will be working in a fast-paced, high energy business with ambitious growth targets. The successful candidate will thrive in this environment.
Your attributes will include:
- Strong track record of strategic partner marketing, preferably on a global basis
- Strong technical marketing skills; the ability to understand the CUBE solution, the inter-relationship between CUBE and the partner solution, and the value proposition of our combined offering. Also, the ability to evaluate our joint offering with competitive solutions, and align with the partner to identify areas of differentiation.
- Experience in financial service technology, preferably related to global regulation
- International marketing expertise, able to formulate effective and measurable joint marketing and campaign plans.
- Proven negotiation skills, required to ensure that CUBE secures partner marketing funding from each Alliance.
- Collaboration with the CUBE global sales team to provide marketing support on partner-led sales opportunities.
- Strong focus on measurement and results; agreeing KPIs for joint marketing campaigns and sharing results/insights with key stakeholders, always with an action plan for improvement in mind.
- Excellent communicator both written and verbal.
- Excellent collaboration skills; the ability to build and maintain relationships with both internal and external stakeholders, often at senior level.
- Manage research partners effectively, to ensure they deliver on time and to specification. Note: while we do use some external researchers and content providers, this is a hands-on role.
- Ability to take ownership of projects, and get things done independently, as well as being a collaborative team member.