Customer Success Advocate
A highly rewarding customer-centric role for an organized candidate skilled in building and managing relationships
CUBE was founded in 2011 to transform the way global financial institutions go about their compliance by leveraging Regulatory Content on the Open Web. CUBE provides an automated approach to identifying, analysing and monitoring global regulatory requirements to automate risk and compliance processes, establishing the world's first automated Regulatory Data Service that monitors every regulatory source globally. CUBE is growing rapidly with offices in the UK, USA and Australia serving customers across top tier global banks, insurers and asset managers in over 150 countries. CUBE was recently listed as a "RegTech Top Performer" in Market Fintech's 2017 RegTech Supplier Performance Report and is pioneering the development of machine automated complianceThe role
The Champion team supports customers during both pre-sale and post-sale engagements and you will act as the main point of customer contact during their relationship with CUBE.
- Manage the delivery of product demonstrations, customer proof of concepts and product roll-out, from initial discussions through to successful delivery.
- Ensure customer needs are established, fully qualified, documented and articulated to support effective delivery of objectives and requirements.
- Collaboration with internal stakeholders to plan required resource, develop and agree measurable objectives and monitor progress through to delivery.
- Delivery of in person product training as required both internally and externally by customers.
- Support customers with the successful deployment of CUBE and establish opportunities to increase value within their organization.
- Support customer change management activities to support effective deployment of solutions.
You will have extensive knowledge of the regulatory landscape within financial services either within in a financial institution, consulting business or technology company. Ideally you will demonstrate the following experience:
- Track record of overseeing successful deliverables across multiple projects within agreed deadlines.
- Ability to build and maintain relationships with both internal and external stakeholders.
- A logical approach to problem solving and analytical skills.
- Ability to get things done.
- Excellent communicator both written and verbal.