As a Test Engineer for CUBE, you will help to create our core RegChange platform. Based in Melbourne, Australia you will be both home and office based.
CUBE was founded in 2011 to transform the way global financial institutions manage regulatory change. Few financial institutions have instant access to the regulatory intelligence and analytics required to understand the impact of regulatory change, and tackle it, quickly and cost-effectively. Utilizing Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning and Natural Language Processing, CUBE’s enterprise-wide RegTech solution de-risks the regulatory change process and dramatically cuts compliance costs. CUBE is a fast-growing business, with offices in the UK, USA and Australia. We serve multi-jurisdictional Tier 1/2 financial institutions, including global banks, wealth managers and insurance companies. 1.5-million staff in 180 countries consume regulatory intelligence, and manage regulatory change initiatives, powered by CUBEThe role
You will be responsible for:
- Ensuring high quality of all delivery
- Delivering work on time
- Supporting your team
- Test automation
You are an experienced Test Engineer, having many years' experience delivering web based products utilising the Microsoft stack in an Agile environment.
Your experience includes:
- Agile methodology
- Working in cross-functional teams
- Continuous integration and delivery
- Automation test integration into a CI/CD pipeline
- Microsoft stack
- QA and test strategies
- Selenium Web Driver (Selenium 2.0)
- Experience with Source Control (Git) and branching strategies
- Strong communication skills and the ability to work both individually and within the team.
- Self-motivated organised professional, who takes responsibility for their work, capable of being highly productive in a home based work environment.