Senior Solutions Architect
A pre-sales role within the fast-growing Americas Sales team
CUBE was founded in 2011 to transform the way global financial institutions tackle the process of managing regulatory change. CUBE is an award-winning, enterprise-wide regulatory intelligence and change management platform that automates throughout the end-to-end compliance lifecycle, to save time and cut costs associated with compliance processes, and to ensure a defensible position with the Regulators. Leveraging AI (Machine Learning and Natural Language Processing) to automatically capture global regulatory data, CUBE has created a vast data lake of cross-border regulatory intelligence that is automatically updated on a continuous basis. CUBE identifies which regulations are relevant to your business, alerts you to regulatory changes that pose a compliance risk to your business, pinpoints all policies and procedures that are affected, and enables rapid remediation. The ability to map relevant global regulations onto your own business taxonomy (policy, procedure, controls etc) and alerting you to compliance gaps as they arise is CUBE’s secret sauce. CUBE is growing rapidly, with offices in the UK, USA and Australia, serving customers across Tier 1 and 2 global banks, insurers and asset managers. Two million customer staff consume regulatory data, in over 180 countries and 60 languages, powered by CUBE.The role
A Senior Solutions Architect is responsible for supporting CUBE's Business Manager's through the pre-sales process, helping customers better understand CUBE's propositions through detailed demonstrations and presentations.
- Work closely with Business Managers to achieve sales targets
- Working with clients to ensure complete discovery and definition of technology and content requirements before product demonstrations
- Manage the delivery of focused, professional product demonstrations and assist with proof of concepts, taking prospects from initial discussions through to successful hand-off
- Assist Business Managers with their responses to RFI's/RFP's and general proposals
- Be available for travel to customer onsite meetings within the Central and West US Territory.
- Be able to articulate and demonstrate CUBE's value proposition to senior level (including C-Level) Financial Service prospects and clients
- Ensure customer needs are established, fully qualified, documented and articulated, ready for handoff to customer delivery team
- Stay current with latest market trends, technologies and best practices around RegTech and Reg Change Management
- Coaches, mentors and helps develop other new members of the Solutions Architect team, or Business Managers team, as needed
You will have extensive knowledge of the regulatory landscape within financial services either within in a financial institution, consulting business or technology company. Ideally you will demonstrate the following experience:
- Ability to build and maintain relationships with both internal and external stakeholders
- A logical approach to problem solving and analytical skills
- Ability to get things done
- Excellent communicator both written and verbal
- Experience in a consultative sales role/environment
- Demonstrated ability to present technical concepts in a clear manner to customers through demos and presentations.