Marketing Manager - Demand Generation
A pivotal role for an organized, analytical and quick-thinking candidate, skilled in digital campaign execution
We are searching for someone who is living and breathing multi-channel marketing. Someone who understands the B2B customer journey and has the ability to reach senior business sponsors and decision-makers with creative and engaging communications. CUBE’s AI-driven Regulatory Technology (RegTech) platform automates the process of capturing global financial services regulatory intelligence and managing regulatory change, at scale. RegTech is a hot topic for financial services executives, and CUBE has a unique proposition. No other solution in the market offers greater reach or depth of regulatory intelligence or enables financial institutions to assess the impact of regulatory change accurately, quickly and cost-effectively, at scale. Contributing directly to the success and growth of our market-leading company, you will ensure that prospective customers are drawn into the marketing funnel, and you will accelerate their conversion from lead to opportunity.The role
The successful candidate will work closely with other members of the marketing team to ensure effective execution of global marketing campaigns.
This role includes but is not limited to:
- Campaign execution – owning the on time, on budget execution of multi-channel marketing campaigns that are formulated by colleagues in product and partner marketing. You will contribute to the campaign planning process, specifically providing expertise around the most effective channels to use, depending on the buyer persona and desired outcome.
- Lead nurturing programs – monitoring the CRM for progression of leads through the funnel and devising and executing targeted nurture campaigns to accelerate conversions.
- Social media management – day-to-day management of CUBE's B2B social media channels (Twitter, LinkedIn and YouTube), including regular posting to share campaign-related content.
- Event management – execution of all Corporate, trade and other third-party events, including those planned by CUBE, devised as part of a joint marketing initiative with a firm in our Alliances network, or organized by government agencies e.g. DIT.
- Webinars/Podcasts – planning, co-ordination and execution of online events in support of global marketing campaigns.
- Content/creative – support the production of engaging content (e.g. videos, collateral, infographics, webinars), working with external agencies to achieve outstanding results.
- Website management – Be the guardian of the company website; be responsible for transforming the site into an in-bound lead generation platform that supports the customer journey and converts visitors into leads. Includes ongoing updates via the CMS as required, to support campaign execution, communications plans and content distribution.
- SEO/PPC – Work with external agencies on campaigns to ensure optimal organic search, and to support marketing initiatives. Be responsible for SEO strategy to ensure optimization of all content initiatives.
- Blog manager – manage contributions from CUBE staff and external contributors, to ensure regular and relevant thought leadership
- Email marketing governance – create and maintain email marketing templates to support marketing campaign execution and corporate communications; ensure that CUBE marketing remains GDPR compliant at all times. Use email automation to create, execute and measure targeted email campaigns, while managing and improving the CRM.
- Marketing analytics – establish baselines, set objectives and KPIs and share results/insights with key stakeholder, always with an action plan for improvement in mind. Includes tracking campaign ROI and month-on-month performance across online channels.
- Marketing operations management – responsible for maintaining the CRM, marketing automation/email, website CMS, Lead Forensics and SEO/PPC. Includes ensuring that our Microsoft Dynamics CRM is structured and administered correctly, and that data quality is maintained to a high standard.
You will be working in a fast-paced, high energy business with ambitious growth targets. The successful candidate will thrive in this environment.
Your attributes will include:
- Strong track record of executing successful multi-channel marketing campaigns, across multiple projects simultaneously, on budget and within agreed deadlines.
- Experience in digital marketing, including website management and SEO/PPC
- Experience in online and offline event management
- Excellent communicator both written and verbal.
- Ability to build and maintain relationships with both internal and external stakeholders, often at senior level.
- Manage suppliers to ensure they deliver on time and to specification. Note: while we do use some agencies, this is a hands-on role.
- Analytical skills, and a logical approach to problem solving.
- Ability to take ownership of projects, and get things done independently, as well as being a collaborative team member.
- B2B Social media expertise