A senior architectural role that reports to the Infrastructure and Service Director, providing design expertise and leadership to the business functions delivering our products to customers from our private cloud environment.
CUBE was founded in 2011 to transform the way global financial institutions manage regulatory change. Few financial institutions have instant access to the regulatory intelligence and analytics required to understand the impact of regulatory change, and tackle it, quickly and cost-effectively. Utilizing Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning and Natural Language Processing, CUBE’s enterprise-wide RegTech solution de-risks the regulatory change process and dramatically cuts compliance costs. CUBE is a fast-growing business, with offices in the UK, USA and Australia. We serve multi-jurisdictional Tier 1/2 financial institutions, including global banks, wealth and asset managers and insurance companies. 1.5-million staff in 180 countries consume regulatory intelligence, and manage regulatory change initiatives, powered by CUBEThe role
- Engaging with technical teams (dev/engineering, data, infrastructure ops) develop secure and optimized solutions for private cloud, hybrid cloud and SaaS services.
- Own the infrastructure roadmap and project portfolio, managing technical and architectural dependencies across projects and deliverables
- Design/project authority on the infrastructure projects and changes
- Own the capacity management plan
- Design lead for customer engagements requiring infrastructure integration
- Ensuring InfoSec compliance, redundancy and resilience is incorporated in to all projects and changes.
- Coordinating the service owners, SME´s etc. in the production of solutions and designs
- Provide direct and indirect input into developing and maintain internal architecture standards
- Working with multiple datacenter partners and vendors in the delivery and operation of cloud and colocation services
- Effective verbal and written communication skills able to produce high quality documentation, designs, presentations and plans
- Detailed understanding of technical layers of the private cloud solution (WAN/LAN, VMWare 5.5+, Windows Server, MS SQL, IIS, Linux etc) their implementation and architectural dependencies into globally distributed, redundant, HA and DR enabled configurations
- A working knowledge of hardware making up the private cloud solution (SAN's and servers, ASA and FortiGate firewalls, switches, routers etc)
- Detailed knowledge of deploying the above technologies in clustered, HA, single/multi-tenanted and globally distributed deployments
- Experience of delivering solutions for regulated financial sector environments (e.g. PCI-DSS, ISO27001)
- Working with Agile teams developing applications and services for SaaS, multi-tenanted web applications of scale, AI, BigData including exposure to enterprise automation technologies and practices (DevOps, CI/CD, TDD, Containers etc)
- Project management experience with Agile technical teams