District Manager, Europe - France & Belgium
An exciting and challenging opportunity for an experienced French-speaking Sales professional to grow business in France and Belgium
CUBE was founded in 2011 to transform the way global financial institutions go about their compliance by leveraging Regulatory Content on the Open Web. CUBE provides an automated approach to identifying, analyzing and monitoring global regulatory requirements to automate risk and compliance processes, establishing the world's first automated Regulatory Data Service that monitors every regulatory source globally. CUBE is growing rapidly, with offices in the UK, USA and Australia serving customers across top tier global banks, insurers and asset managers, in over 180 countries. CUBE was recently listed as a "RegTech Top Performer" in Market Fintech's 2017 RegTech Supplier Performance Report, and is pioneering the development of machine automated compliance.The role
This European District Manager will lead CUBE's sales efforts across the French and Belgium markets, and will be responsible for:
- Driving a high-quality sales cycle to meet net new customer targets
- Identifying and initiating new sales opportunities by prospecting new clients
- Leveraging existing client relationships for new and growth opportunities to qualify, position and closing opportunities
- Lead the sales engagement in the French and Belgium Financial Services Sector
- Pitching to the group COO/Chief Risk Officer/Chief Compliance officer level to build a broad vision of strategic long-term partnership and value
- Calling upon subject matter specialists and pre-sales when necessary to assist in sales progression
You are a senior sales professional with a strong background in the Finance sector ideally with selling Compliance or Risk solutions. This is a senior, but hands-on role, and you must possess a strong new business sales background with a good track record of closing complex deals.
- Extensive experience in a solutions sales role within in a software, services or consulting organization with a background of selling compliance solutions.
- A successful track record in selling enterprise compliance solutions to the French Financial marketplace.
- The ability to identify and develop new business opportunities and strategies within a given territory.
- The capability to influence key decision makers during the full life cycle of the sales process.
- Strong communication, presentation and negotiation skills.
- Outstanding client relationship management skills.