Digital Marketing Specialist
A pivotal role for an organized, analytical and quick-thinking candidate, skilled in digital campaign execution
CUBE was founded in 2011 to transform the way global financial institutions manage regulatory change. Few financial institutions have instant access to the regulatory intelligence and analytics required to understand the impact of regulatory change, and tackle it, quickly and cost-effectively. Utilizing Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning and Natural Language Processing, CUBE’s enterprise-wide RegTech solution de-risks the regulatory change process and dramatically cuts compliance costs. CUBE is a fast-growing business, with offices in the UK, USA and Australia. We serve multi-jurisdictional Tier 1/2 financial institutions, including global banks, wealth and asset managers and insurance companies. 1.5-million staff in 180 countries consume regulatory intelligence, and manage regulatory change initiatives, powered by CUBE.The role
CUBE is investing heavily in Marketing, in pursuit of our goal to become the category leader in financial services regulatory change automation. You will work closely with the VP Marketing Operations and CMO to ensure effective execution of global marketing campaigns. Every marketing initiative is underpinned by marketing automation tools and measured with technology.
This is an exciting new role for an experienced digital marketer looking to take ownership of CUBE's entire MarTech platform.
- Email marketing – implement email marketing campaigns to customers and prospects, in support of core marketing programs and corporate communications, including audience segmentation, email design and delivery, creation of landing pages and reports
- Website – manage and maintain the website, ensuring that it grows with the business, becomes a fully-functional inbound marketing platform, conforms with branding guidelines, delivers a high-quality customer experience, and is updated as required via the CMS
- CRM/Data management – ensure that our CRM is structured and administered correctly, and that data quality is maintained to a high standard
- Be the marketing GDPR champion, ensuring that CUBE marketing remains compliant
- PPC – Manage CUBE's paid advertising campaigns via AdWords and LinkedIn to support marketing campaigns, and fully-optimize content marketing initiatives
- SEO – optimize the website through keyword planning and link building to ensure optimal organic traffic is directed to the CUBE website
- Adapt and optimize content for the website, social media accounts and email marketing
- Blog Manager – manage contributions from CUBE staff and external contributors and upload to website, to ensure regular and relevant thought leadership
- Content/creative – support the production and promotion of content (e.g. videos, collateral, infographics, webinars, banner advertising), and oversee the activities of external agencies to maximize conversion rates
- Events – manage third party event sponsorship and participation, globally
- Social media – ensure daily activity on CUBE's social media channels, including Twitter and LinkedIn
- Marketing analytics – track and analyze all aspects of digital marketing and marketing automation (e.g. website traffic flow, social media metrics, pipeline progress), and generate monthly Management reports
You will have extensive knowledge of digital marketing techniques, a can-do attitude and a hands-on approach to managing marketing automation tools.
You will be a strong team player, able to build and maintain relationships with both internal and external stakeholders.
Ideally you will demonstrate experience and track record in:
- Digital marketing and marketing automation systems, managing and tracking activity to maximize results.
- Logical, analytical problem solving
- Advanced MS-Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel), and ideally video/image editing
- Experience of:
- CRM management, including structure and data cleansing (preferably Microsoft Dynamics)
- Email marketing
- Website management (preferably Wordpress)
- Creating and optimizing SEO and PPC campaigns
- B2B social media networking
- Project management: delivering time-sensitive projects and working to deadlines
- Supplier management
- Excellent communications, both written and verbal
Financial services experience is a bonus