Corporate Services Adminstrator
We have an exciting opportunity for a Corporate Services Administrator. This is a great opportunity to join a fast growing and dynamic software company.
CUBE was founded in 2011 to transform the way global financial institutions manage regulatory change. Few financial institutions have instant access to the regulatory intelligence and analytics required to understand the impact of regulatory change, and tackle it, quickly and cost-effectively. Utilizing Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning and Natural Language Processing, CUBE’s enterprise-wide RegTech solution de-risks the regulatory change process and dramatically cuts compliance costs. CUBE is a fast-growing business, with offices in the UK, USA and Australia. We serve multi-jurisdictional Tier 1/2 financial institutions, including global banks, wealth managers and insurance companies. 1.5-million staff in 180 countries consume regulatory intelligence, and manage regulatory change initiatives, powered by CUBE.The role
- Ensure employee information and records are current and compliant
- On-boarding and off-boarding process, ensuring compliance with FCA regulations to include: drafting offer letters, undertaking pre-employment checks and vetting if applicable, obtaining references, drafting employment contracts, producing end of probation & salary increase letters.
- Administer Corporate Benefits for UK, Australian and USA employees.
- Administer Group Visa Sponsorship for relocation of employees, if applicable.
- Maintenance of 'eDays' holiday logging system and 'Expensein' an online expense software.
- Answer general HR related queries, escalating when appropriate.
- Oversee all property and grounds maintenance for the Godalming office.
- Manage all utilities contracts, reviewing and renewing where appropriate.
- Liaising with international 'hot offices' to book space for London, Australian and US teams when required.
- Travel and accommodation booking for all employees working internationally
- Contract Compliance
- Review legal documents, contracts and NDAs with potential and existing customers, investors and partners
- Ensure the Company has correct levels of insurance as prescribed by MSA's
- General Administration
- Maintenance of corporate filing system
- Opening and distributing all incoming post
- Be proficient in Microsoft Office 365 and IT in general
- Organised and have excellent attention to detail.
- Can work on multiple concurrent activities and be able to prioritise these activities appropriately.
- Confidentiality awareness.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.