Applications Engineer Team Lead
The Applications Engineer Team Lead will build and then lead a team focused on delivering our core RegChange platform. Based in the UK you will be both home and office based.
CUBE was founded in 2011 to transform the way global financial institutions manage regulatory change. Few financial institutions have instant access to the regulatory intelligence and analytics required to understand the impact of regulatory change, and tackle it, quickly and cost-effectively. Utilizing Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning and Natural Language Processing, CUBE’s enterprise-wide RegTech solution de-risks the regulatory change process and dramatically cuts compliance costs. CUBE is a fast-growing business, with offices in the UK, USA and Australia. We serve multi-jurisdictional Tier 1/2 financial institutions, including global banks, wealth managers and insurance companies. 1.5-million staff in 180 countries consume regulatory intelligence, and manage regulatory change initiatives, powered by CUBE.The role
The Applications Engineer Team Lead will build and then lead a team focused on delivering our core RegChange platform.
You will be responsible for:
- Delivering work on time
- Ensuring high quality of all delivery
- Leading and supporting your team
- Efficient and timely product support
- Quality Assurance
You are an experienced Software Team Lead, having led teams delivering web based products utilising the Microsoft stack in an Agile environment.
Your experience includes:
- Agile methodology
- Continuous integration and delivery
- Microsoft stack
- QA and test strategies
- Some experience using Azure/AWS/GCP
- Web: HTML, JQuery, Client-Frameworks i.e. Knockout / AngularJS, LESS, CSS, Security principles, Web-Services (API / SOAP / REST)
- Microsoft SQL Server 2012+
- Senior level experience of architecting both the database and application code (C#)
- Strong communication skills and the ability to work both individually and within the team.
- Self-motivated organised professional, who takes responsibility for their work, capable of being highly productive in a home based work environment.