January 4, 2022
Welcome to the Empathy Economy
A 45-minute webcast with Cybersecurity expert, Dr Jacqui Taylor and regulatory change expert, David Noble.
With threats on the rise and an ever-growing patchwork of legislative requirements to manage, it’s never been more challenging for multi-national firms to manage cyber-related risk. In fact, the average cost of cybercrime for financial institutions has jumped by $1.4 million over the past year to reach $13m.
The experts in this webinar cover the following hot topics:
- The volume, velocity and variety of cybersecurity regulation
- Regulatory change challenges faced by financial institutions, where manual regulatory processes are managed across multiple jurisdictions
- The high cost and risk associated with non-compliance
- New approaches based on evidence for cybersecurity
- Is RegTech is the way forward to managing regulatory change?
- Embracing the internet of things as we transition to the Empathy Economy