CUBE ESG Awards for 2021 are now open for entries!
Recognizing financial institutions making waves in ESG.
Are you making waves?
CUBE’s ESG Awards 2021 aim to recognize the contributions made by financial institutions towards understanding ESG and embedding it within their organization.
ESG is a broad and evolving landscape; it covers everything from sustainable investments to the diversity of boards and reduction of pollution. Broadly, it can be seen as proactively working to improve and be accountable for the effect that financial institutions have on wider society.
With governments, financial regulators and society looking to financial institutions to improve for ESG, these awards serve as an industry benchmark to prove your firm’s longstanding commitment, now and for the future.
What will the judges be looking for?
When selecting winners for the award, the judges will consider the following:
- Tangible metrics and figures that prove your contribution towards tackling the three pillars of ESG – environmental, social and governance
- Whether you have implemented KPIs or other goals that reward employees for contributing towards ESG factors
- Initiatives and actions that show a proactive commitment to embedding ESG within your organization, but also to helping communities outside of your organization
- Whether you have relevant internal ESG policies in place
- Whether your company is involved in or actively promotes sustainable finance and investing – whether internally or in the products you offer
- Your company’s approach to diversity and inclusion
- Any commitments or action taken to achieve net-zero climate emissions
- Any other factors that prove your company’s commitment to tackling ESG
Who should apply?
Nominations are open to financial organizations of all sizes and jurisdictions, from global banks and insurers to neobanks and emerging fintechs and payments.
When will the winners be announced?
The winners will be announced on Thursday 4 November 2021 at CUBE’s ESG Conference. The award will be presented by Catastrophic Risk and Resilience expert, Alice Hill, who is currently a Senior Fellow for Climate Change Policy at the Council on Foreign Relations.
Entry deadline: Friday 1st October 2021 at 23.59 BST
Shortlist announced: Monday 18th October 2021
Winner announced: Thursday 4th November 2021
Best of luck! 🤞
*Please note the entry deadline is final and submissions will not be taken after the deadline. You will be notified via email should your application be successful. If you have any questions, please contact the team via email at [email protected]