People Ops Assistant
- Remote Working
- Corporate Services
About the role
This is a fast paced role to support our People Manager on a global scale within the Corporate Services Team
London/Surrey, Remote – occasional travel for team meetings
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Reporting to People Manager.
- Direct contact with Directors and Senior Management.
- Ensure employee information and records are current and compliant.
- On-boarding and off-boarding process, ensuring compliance with FCA regulations to include: drafting offer letters, undertaking pre-employment checks and vetting if applicable, obtaining references, drafting employment contracts, producing end of probation & salary increase letters.
- Liaise with Corporate Benefits broker for UK, Australia and USA.
- Support Group Visa Sponsorship for relocation of employees, if applicable.
- Maintenance of ‘eDays’ holiday logging system and ‘Expensein’ an online expense software.
- Answer general HR related queries, escalating when appropriate.
- Liaising with international ‘hot offices’ to book space for UK, USA, AUS, Canada and EU teams when required.
- Booking meeting rooms for the team via Regus and travel.
- Review legal documents, contracts and NDAs with potential and existing customers, investors and partners.
- Maintaining filing and organisations of employee records, ensuring GDPR compliant.
- Support on RFPs/Due diligence with the Sales team.
- Ensure the Company has correct levels of insurance as prescribed by MSA’s.
- Support with company monthly quizzes.
- Working with AUS and the USA on their time zones.
- Payroll duties.
- Ordering of laptops and policy items/ continuing with Design Your Own Home Office (DYHO) and (Person Computers Home Office) PCHO policies
- Be proficient in Microsoft Office 365.
- Organised and have excellent attention to detail.
- Can work on multiple concurrent activities and be able to prioritise these activities appropriately.
- Confidentiality awareness.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Mental Health First Aider (we are able to give training on this).
- Awareness of UK, Australian and US HR and legal would be beneficial.
- Some HR experience desirable but not required.
What working at CUBE offers
We offer a competitive package and the opportunity to join a rapidly expanding international business, delivering cutting edge technology.
- 25 days holiday (1 company nominated)
- Group Life Assurance
- MediCash Plan
- Private Medical
- DYHO equipment
- PCHO laptop equipment
CUBE is a vibrant RegTech business defining and implementing the gold standard of regulatory intelligence and change for the financial services industry. We deliver our services through a SaaS platform powered by an innovative combination of AI and proprietary data ontology.
We are creating the future and are a company rooted in technology, so we embrace that technology across our working practices but rooted in strong values, team spirit and commitment to our customers and wider communities.
We serve some of the largest financial institutions globally and are expanding our footprint very fast. As we do so, we are keen for new talent to join us and realize their full potential to grow into leadership positions within the business