- Remote Working
- Corporate Services
About the role
We have an exciting opportunity for an entry level Paralegal to join CUBE as an assistant to our in-house Legal Advisor.
The role will report directly to the Legal Advisor with wide ranging responsibilities to support an entrepreneurial and fast-growing business.
The successful candidate will have demonstrable interest and some equivalent/experience working as a Paralegal in a fast-paced environment and will have a desire to grow within CUBE as the organic growth of the company continues.
This is a varied role which will require attention to detail, the ability to juggle multiple priorities and a self-starting mindset.
Remote working, based in South East
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Assisting with validating the current library for customer contracts by ensuring all documents are in place through following the contractual paper trails and capturing any missing documents.
- Assisting with layering an intelligence wrapper over the top of the customer contract library for easy consumption of key contractual terms contained therein.
- Assisting with the end-to-end processing of NDAs including reviewing/drafting/negotiating/filing.
- Maintain and update as appropriate internal compliance policies and ensure our customer compliance obligations are fulfilled.
- Assisting with preparing and maintaining a repository of responses to standard customer questions for the purpose of streamlining CUBE’s responses to RFPs etc.
- Work closely with multiple stakeholders (including CEO, CFO, CMO, CSO, and Heads of Sales) on assisting with providing legal input into all types of contracts and documents including reviewing, drafting and negotiating amendments where applicable.
- Assist with working with External Counsel on matters as they arise with a view to reduce the chargeable external fees.
- Assisting with the preparation for expected Due Diligence requests from external parties including the creation and maintenance of data rooms.
- Minimum 6 months Paralegal or equivalent experience
- Legal training to degree level as a minimum
- Ability to present legal and other information clearly, accurately and in a way that can be understood by the relevant audience
- Commercial acumen
- Organised, with excellent attention to detail
- Ability to work on multiple concurrent activities and be able to prioritise these activities appropriately
- Good at thinking on your feet and have a willing, can-do attitude
What working at CUBE offers
We offer a competitive package and the opportunity to join a rapidly expanding international business, delivering cutting edge technology.
25 Days Holiday (one company nominated), private health insurance, Medicash Plan, up to 5% contributory pension scheme, life assurance 2 x salary, home office setup allowance, including a laptop and IT peripherals, training and support.
Competitive – dependent on experience
CUBE was founded in 2011 to transform the way global financial institutions go about their compliance by leveraging Regulatory Content on the Open Web. CUBE provides an automated approach to identifying, analyzing and monitoring global regulatory requirements to automate risk and compliance processes, establishing the world’s first automated Regulatory Data Service that monitors every regulatory source globally.
CUBE is growing rapidly with offices in the UK, USA and Australia serving customers across top tier global banks, insurers and asset managers in over 150 countries. CUBE was recently listed as a “RegTech Top Performer” in Market Fintech’s 2016 RegTech Supplier Performance Report and is pioneering the development of machine automated compliance.