- Remote Working
About the role
We are recruiting for an Infrastructure Engineer that that can thrive given broad responsibilities for implementation of projects and accountability for service operation.
You will be working as part of the team, and independently delivering best in class solutions and operational availability across Public and Private cloud.
The ideal candidate will be a self-starter, with at least 3-5 years of relevant technical expertise, and the ability to meet the challenge of working in a fast paced environment that has a strong focus on reliability, security and data integrity.
Remote working, based in South East
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Day to day delivery of projects and services of both public and private cloud environments.
- Delivery of a robust, scalable, secure, efficient and HA infrastructure services to meet business requirements.
- Operations and maintenance of platforms, supporting CUBE services.
- Diagnose complex system problems using dumps, traces, or other diagnostics aids.
- Diagnose system performance problems using available standard performance tools and system indicators such as queue lengths, CPU utilization, etc.
- Ensuring Logging, monitoring and alerting is complaint with policy and meets service owner’s need.
- Participate in development, testing, and implementation of business continuity and disaster recovery plans.
- Production of solution designs and documentation in collaboration global teams and stakeholders.
- Provide out of hours support as part of On-call rota.
- Web hosting experience in an Service Provider or Large enterprise environment (Microsoft IIS).
- Experience of general infrastructure in SaaS service provider or medium/large scale enterprise environments.
- Demonstrable knowledge of VMWARE and public cloud (Azure/GCP).
- Proven knowledge of Linux and Windows server operating systems.
- Strong Knowledge of monitoring tools such as Opsview and Elastic (ELK, Beats etc.) and other web application monitoring tools.
- Applicable knowledge of Automation, Scripting, and deployment technologies. (Ansible, Terraform, PowerShell, Azure DevOps).
- Knowledge of SAN, Network, Security and Backup technologies (including DELL, FortiGate & Veeam).
- Knowledge of Vulnerability management and Patching technologies and practices.
- Proven ability to Deliver on documented OLA’s for the services provided.
- Management and maintenance of Active Directory.
What working at CUBE offers
We offer a competitive package and the opportunity to join a rapidly expanding international business, delivering cutting edge technology.
25 Days Holiday (one company nominated), private health insurance, Medicash Plan, up to 5% contributory pension scheme, life assurance 2 x salary, home office setup allowance, including a laptop and IT peripherals, training and support.
Competitive – dependent on experience
CUBE was founded in 2011 to transform the way global financial institutions go about their compliance by leveraging Regulatory Content on the Open Web. CUBE provides an automated approach to identifying, analysing and monitoring global regulatory requirements to automate risk and compliance processes, establishing the world’s first automated Regulatory Data Service that monitors every regulatory source globally.
CUBE is growing rapidly with offices in the UK, USA and Australia serving customers across top tier global banks, insurers and asset managers in over 150 countries.