About this role
As an experienced Software Engineer, you will help to create our core RegChange platform. You will be responsible for:
- Delivering work on time.
- Ensuring high quality of all delivery.
- Supporting your team.
- Efficient and timely product support.
- Quality Assurance.
Your experience includes:
- Agile methodology.
- Continuous integration and delivery.
- Microsoft stack.
- QA and test strategies.
- Some experience using Azure/AWS/GCP.
- Web HTML, JQuery, Client-Frameworks i.e. Knockout / AngularJS, LESS, CSS, Security principles, Web-Services (API / SOAP / REST)
- Microsoft SQL Server 2012+.
- Strong communication skills and the ability to work both individually and within the team.
- Self-motivated organized professional, who takes responsibility for their work, capable of being highly productive in a home based work environment.
- Experience with ElasticSearch would be beneficial.
CUBE was founded in 2011 to transform the way global financial institutions go about their compliance by leveraging Regulatory Content on the Open Web. CUBE provides an automated approach to identifying, analyzing and monitoring global regulatory requirements to automate risk and compliance processes, establishing the world’s first automated Regulatory Data Service that monitors every regulatory source globally.
CUBE is growing rapidly with offices in the UK, USA and Australia serving customers across top tier global banks, insurers and asset managers in over 150 countries. CUBE was recently listed as a “RegTech Top Performer” in Market Fintech’s 2017 RegTech Supplier Performance Report and is pioneering the development of machine automated compliance.