UK Infrastructure Manager
- Remote Working
- Infrastructure & Security
CUBE is a vibrant RegTech business defining and implementing the gold standard of regulatory intelligence and change for the financial services industry. We deliver our services through a SaaS platform powered by an innovative combination of AI and proprietary data ontology.
We are creating the future of Regulatory Compliance and are a company rooted in technology. We embrace that technology across our working practices and deliver our services with strong values, team spirit and commitment to our customers and wider communities.
CUBE serves some of the largest financial institutions globally and are expanding our footprint very fast. As we do so, we are keen for new talent to join us and realize their full potential to grow into leadership positions within the business.
Remote work, United Kingdom. Able to get to meetings in the Surrey and London area.
UK Infrastructure Manager is a hands-on individual to manage our 2-3rd tier technical teams in the UK and develop the secure and compliant processes and practices with your counterpart in Melbourne, Australia. You will come from an infrastructure background and will be a manager of technical resources. You will be experienced in working with teams of developers, service managers, product owners and architects providing essential knowledge and input to design and operation of the platform and solution.
- Manages the UK Infrastructure team, setting objectives and developing the required skills to ensure suitable support & operations for the current and future objectives of the business.
- Develops secure, robust and compliant processes with the team for the day-to-day operations and project delivery of new systems and platforms.
- Coordinates and provides technical expertise to deliver, operate and support the technologies, platforms and services that make up CUBE’s internal and customer facing products, within the terms of the SLA.
- Ensures secure and compliant configurations and operational practices across the teams.
Key duties and responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Providing operational infrastructure expertise, management and assistance to our team of infrastructure engineers, DBA’s and DevOps engineers
- Management and development of day-to-day 2-3rd line support capability
- Develop service and operational competence and standards around our public (Azure/GCP), private cloud services and our BAU systems
- Key member of the InfoSec group ensuring security, compliance, redundancy and resilience is incorporated into all projects and changes
- Manage IT data centre, hardware, software and services suppliers
- Service owner for infrastructure and responsible for change , incident and configuration management
- Ensure delivery of 99.999% uptime environment in line with tight SLA’s
- Identify and manage infrastructure projects and technical PM’s and complete changes to minimize risk and provide an optimized, resilient and secure network environment
- Managing the design, deployment of new solutions, equipment and services to support staff and product
- Researching, designing and applying best practices, technologies and approaches to manage capacity, growth, automation, security and compliance
- Working with other technical teams such as Data Intelligence and Engineering to identify changing infrastructure and support requirements
- Managing the standards technical documentation for configuration management and knowledge sharing
- Owner of infrastructure project portfolio
Skills, experience and qualifications
- Strong team management skills to include mentoring, objective setting and skills development to support the growing business
- Qualifications or certifications in relevant infrastructure/management area’s such as security, networking, VMWare, cloud etc
- Working knowledge of ITIL and ISO aligned processes (Incident, Problem, Change, Release, Security)
- Strong technical knowledge of networking, infrastructure and virtualization technologies in our stack (VMware/Windows Server/SAN’s/SQL/VEEAM/Linux)
- Working knowledge of IaC and automation principles and technologies for configuration management, monitoring and infrastructure automation
- Firm understanding of the design and implementation of Network Security Standards and controls
- Demonstrable knowledge of TCP/IP network configuration, best practices and security – routing, firewalls, VLANs, VDOMS
- Support, management and configuration of Windows and Linux Server’s in various roles and functions (IIS, AD, DNS, FSRM, SQL)
- 5+ years Change Management, Security Management and Project Delivery experience essential
- Experience of frameworks such as CIS, CSA, SOC, ISO etc desirable.
What working at CUBE offers
We offer a competitive package including pension, private health, a supportive work from home policy and the opportunity to join a rapidly expanding Global business delivering cutting edge technology.
Salary to £80k
CUBE was founded in 2011 and since then has provided global organizations with an automated solution to manage regulatory updates and requirements powered by artificial intelligence with options for full integration into other systems.
CUBE is growing rapidly with offices in the UK, USA and Australia, serving customers across top-tier global banks, insurers and asset managers in over 180 countries. Recently listed in “Top 100 RegTech Companies of 2022”, CUBE is pioneering the development of automated machine compliance.