Infrastructure Team Lead (AUS)
- Infrastructure & Security
CUBE is a vibrant RegTech business defining and implementing the gold standard of regulatory intelligence and change for the financial services industry. We deliver our services through a SaaS platform powered by an innovative combination of AI and proprietary data ontology.
We are creating the future of Regulatory Compliance and are a company rooted in technology. We embrace that technology across our working practices and deliver our services with strong values, team spirit and commitment to our customers and wider communities.
CUBE serves some of the largest financial institutions globally and is expanding our footprint very fast. As we do so, we are keen for new talent to join us and realize their potential to grow into leadership positions within the business.
The Infrastructure Team Lead is a hands-on individual that reports to the Australian Infrastructure & Security Manager. You’ll work within and lead a team of Infrastructure Engineers to deliver resilient and secure services through our private and public cloud. As a talented and enthusiastic team lead, you’ll be involved in the ongoing support, design and implementation of internal infrastructure and in driving exciting projects to support the current and future direction of our platform and services. You’ll be responsible for producing, reviewing and executing change/problem requests to support BAU and participating in technical projects to ensure our infrastructure functions efficiently and securely.
- Work within the Infrastructure Operations global team to deliver a global follow-the-sun 2/3rd tier support service
- Technical lead for the infrastructure team within the Australian region
- Manage, drive and complete implementations for internal projects
- Contribute to the maintenance and improvement of infrastructure security
- Raising, designing, and implementing recommendations for improvements to internal/public cloud environments
- Accept, troubleshoot and resolve requests in line with service-level agreements
- Maintain a 99.999% infrastructure availability
- Create and maintain system and project documentation
- Working with service owners, SMEs and stakeholders in the production of solutions and designs
- Provide input into developing and maintaining internal architecture standards
- Minimum of 5 years of experience working with enterprise infrastructure/data centre technology, including demonstrable project management experience.
- Minimum of 2 years experience as a team lead of Infrastructure and network engineers.
- Experience working within a team of technical resources.
- Minimum of 3 years managing and driving internal projects.
- Passion for working in a fast-paced, technology-driven IT organisation.
- Able to work on shift patterns between 07:00 and 19:00 as well as an on-call rota.
- Strong organizational skills, effective verbal and written communication skills able to produce high-quality documentation, designs, presentations and plans.
- Detailed understanding of technical layers of the private cloud solution (WAN/LAN, VMWare 7+, Windows Server, MS SQL, IIS, Linux, VMware SDDC and iSCSI storage fabrics etc) their implementation and architecture in resilient configuration.
- Experience with GCP.
- Experience with Microsoft Azure.
- Infrastructure design experience.
- Detailed knowledge of deploying the above technologies in clustered, HA, single/multi-tenanted and globally distributed deployments.
- Cisco or Fortinet certification
- Security certifications (e.g. Security+, CISSP etc)
- Working knowledge of operating standards and compliance (ISO, SOC2, NIST, etc)
- Experience in the design of secure networks and services
- Project management experience/qualifications (PMP, Prince2, Agile)
- Atlassian suite configuration and use
- 25 days holiday (one company nominated)
- DYHO (Design your home office)
- PCHO (laptop policy)
CUBE was founded in 2011 and since then has provided global organizations with an automated solution to manage regulatory updates and requirements powered by artificial intelligence with options for full integration into other systems.
CUBE is growing rapidly with offices in the UK, USA and Australia, serving customers across top-tier global banks, insurers and asset managers in over 180 countries. Recently listed in the “Top 100 RegTech Companies of 2022”, CUBE is pioneering the development of automated machine compliance.