Tech Ops Support Specialist
- Remote Working
- Infrastructure & Security
CUBE is a vibrant RegTech business defining and implementing the gold standard of regulatory intelligence and change for the financial services industry. We deliver our services through a SaaS platform powered by an innovative combination of AI and proprietary data ontology.
We are creating the future and are a company rooted in technology, so we embrace that technology across our working practices but are rooted in strong values, team spirit and commitment to our customers and wider communities.
We serve some of the largest financial institutions globally and are expanding our footprint very fast. As we do so, we are keen for new talent to join us and realize their full potential to grow into leadership positions within the business.
Remote work, United Kingdom. Able to get to meetings in the Surrey and London area.
Shared shifts to cover 7am-4pm and 10am-7pm
The CUBE Tech Ops Support Specialist has practical experience working in Technical Service Desk or support roles, handling 1st/2nd line technical issues for internal staff and customers:
Works in a team handling application, operational and technical enquiries by email and telephone from staff and customers under SLA.
Is organised, task-oriented and has a strong interest in technology and applications with good troubleshooting skills.
Is responsible and always operates in a secure and compliant manner.
Possesses a confident telephone manner, can learn quickly and is passionate about delivering excellent customer service.
Key duties and responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Provide 1st/2nd line technical support for customers and internal staff for office and customer-facing systems.
- Log incidents for global staff and customers contacting the Service Desk by email and telephone
- Contact staff/customers to qualify, troubleshoot, coordinate and update cases
- Coordinate cases to closure by 2nd/3rd line staff with specified service levels (SLA)
- Undertake 1/2st Level operations support, user management, system checks, maintenance etc on various lines of business systems.
- Log and coordinate cases with external support desks such as Microsoft, Dell, OpenText etc.
- Schedule and prepare monthly reports for customers and management.
- On/off-board starters and leavers including account creation, license allocation, equipment ordering, software installation and assignment.
- Obtain quotes from suppliers for new equipment, services, maintenance renewals etc.
- Participate in technical improvement initiatives/projects.
- Maintain and publish technical and operational documentation on intranets and shared spaces.
Skills, experience and qualifications
- High energy with a confident, engaging and customer-focused approach
- IT literate around standard products like Microsoft Windows and O365 with a strong desire and ability to learn other applications, products and systems.
- Good troubleshooting skills with a keen interest in continual learning about technologies, platforms processes and operations
- Organised with a strong focus on deadlines, accuracy and timely delivery
- Forward-thinking with a flexible approach to undertaking and completing a variety of tasks and activities
- The ability to work as part of a local and internationally distributed, follow-the-sun team
- Hands-on experience with Office 365, Dynamics CRM, Teams, SharePoint and other web-based applications and services
- Data skills including the use of Excel for validation, manipulation and reporting
- Exposure to scripting/programming languages is an advantage
- Other technical skills/experience in Visio; Project; Active Directory; VPN, WorkspaceOne
- Exposure to technology Service Delivery processes and IT Operations
- Exposure to other teams in application development, infrastructure etc
What working at CUBE offers
Benefits: 25 Days Holiday including one company nominated day, Pension, Private Health Care, Cash Plan and 2x life assurance, DYHO, PCHO
We offer a very competitive remuneration package where you will be rewarded for your individual and team performance. Our comprehensive benefits package also includes support for flexible working.
Plus, we offer:
- Support, coaching and feedback from some of the most engaging and knowledgeable colleagues around
- Opportunities to develop new skills and progress your career working with cutting-edge technology and business ideas
CUBE was founded in 2011 and since then has provided global organizations with an automated solution to manage regulatory updates and requirements powered by artificial intelligence with options for full integration into other systems.
CUBE is growing rapidly with offices in the UK, USA and Australia, serving customers across top-tier global banks, insurers and asset managers in over 180 countries. Recently listed in “Top 100 RegTech Companies of 2022”, CUBE is pioneering the development of automated machine compliance.