Services Product Owner
- United Kingdom
- Corporate Services
About the role
An exciting new opening for a highly motivated individual with proven and successful experience driving continuous product and service development.
UK / London; Our offices are in Surrey and London, and regular attendance at both will be required, as may travel to customer sites in the UK and internationally. However, CUBE embraces a work-from-home culture when appropriate.
The Services Product Owner has direct responsibility for the following:
- Drive the continuous development of CUBE’s products and services, optimizing value for customers and sustaining market leadership.
- Work with CUBE’s customers, product and engineering teams in the definition, development and testing of new product functionality and features.
- Write user stories, capture, and prioritise requirements and help shape the final outcomes.
- Responsible for supporting all aspect of the product dev lifecycle, including testing.
- Coordinate release backlogs definition, prioritisation, delivery and maintenance.
- Ensure that product releases meet user needs through clearly defined acceptance criteria.
- Deliver product demos / training sessions to current and potential customers.
- Produce and update user guides and other release information and training materials.
- Drive and maintain uncompromised product quality standards.
- Assist customers and CUBE’s project lead throughout the end-to-end service delivery cycle from initial customer profiling, gathering, qualifying and delivering requirements, etc to full business readiness.
- Provide deep product expertise to optimize how customers align their compliance needs to CUBE’s services and capabilities.
- Detailed understanding of Software Development Life Cycle.
- At least 5 years’ experience as a technical business analyst for a FinTech / RegTech firm.
- Extensive experience with Enterprise-grade SaaS offerings.
- Ability to facilitate workshops, elicit and qualify business requirements.
- Proficiency capturing user stories, managing backlogs and supporting product roadmap management.
- Experience working with data models, taxonomies, data lineage, etc would be an advantage.
- Expert level managing product and release backlogs in JIRA as well as Excel skills.
- Prior experience working as a technology consultant within financial services would also be a distinct advantage.
You will be an excellent presenter and have demonstrable experience in senior stakeholder management, with the ability to communicate product value proposition clearly and succinctly to customers and prospects.
You will have at least 3 years’ experience as a Product Manager working in the financial services space. You will have a proven track record of managing the requirements gathering / definition for several B2B products.
Ideally you will also be able to demonstrate the following experience:
- Excellent customer-facing manner and ability to foster good working relationships with senior banking individuals.
- Ability to demo complex products to a range of users – from technical to non-technical.
- Ability to work closely and effectively with developers, engineering teams and product owners.
- Experience in product requirement gathering and the Epic / Story / Task method of product iteration and development.
- Excellent ability to manage complex requirement gathering and definition into user stories / acceptance criteria.
- Excellent planning and prioritisation skills in high pressure environments.
- Product Management qualifications desirable.
- Excellent communicator both written and verbal.
CUBE was founded in 2011 to transform the way global financial institutions go about their compliance by leveraging Regulatory Content on the Open Web. CUBE provides an automated approach to identifying, analysing and monitoring global regulatory requirements to automate risk and compliance processes, establishing the world’s first automated Regulatory Data Service that monitors every regulatory source globally.
CUBE is growing rapidly with offices in the UK, USA and Australia serving customers across top tier global banks, insurers and asset managers in over 150 countries. CUBE was recently listed as a “RegTech Top Performer” in Market Fintech’s 2017 RegTech Supplier Performance Report and is pioneering the development of machine automated compliance.