Service operations Analyst/Technical Support
- United Kingdom
- Global Service Operations
About the role
The Service Operations Analyst has practical experience working on customer facing service desks; works in a team handling technical, application and operational enquiries by email and telephone. Receives, qualifies, answers and follows up enquiries from CUBE customers and staff.
Provides 1st/2nd line application support, case logging, clarification, chasing and closure within SLA, producing guides, instructions, templates, procedures and other supporting documentation as required. Is organised and task oriented, has a strong interest in technology and applications with good troubleshooting skills. Has a confident telephone manner, the ability to learn to navigate, use bespoke application/systems and has a passion for delivering excellent support.
Remote work, United Kingdom, with being able to get to meetings in the Surrey and London area.
Hours: Shared shifts to cover 7am-4pm and 10am-7pm
Department: Global Service Operations
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide 1st/2nd line technical support for customers and internal staff for office and customer facing systems
- Log incidents for global customers and staff contacting the service desk be email and telephone
- Contact customers to qualify, troubleshoot, coordinate and update cases
- Coordinate cases to closure by 2nd/3rd line staff with specified service level’s (SLA)
- Provide detailed application support for our CUBE web applications to support the case management process
- Undertake 1/2st Level operations support, user management, system checks, improvement initiatives and projects
- Log and coordinating cases with external support desks such as Microsoft, Dell, OpenText etc.
- Schedule and prepare monthly reports for customers and management
- On/off-board starters and leavers including account creation, license allocation, equipment ordering, software installation and assignment.
- Obtaining quotes from suppliers for new equipment and services
- Maintaining and publishing technical and operational information on intranets and shared spaces
- High energy with a confident, engaging and customer focused approach
- IT literate around standard products like Microsoft Windows and O365 with the desire and ability to learn other applications, products and systems.
- Good troubleshooting skills with a keen interest in continual learning about technologies, platforms processes and operations
- Organised with a strong focus on deadlines, accuracy and timely delivery
- Forward thinking with a flexible approach to undertaking and completing a variety of tasks and activities
- The ability to work as part of a local and internationally distributed, follow-the-sun team
- Hands on experience with Office 365, Dynamix CRM, SharePoint and the support of a large web-based application
- Data skills including the use of Excel for validation and manipulation
- Exposure to scripting/programming languages and advantage.
- Other technical skills/experience in Visio; Project; Active Directory; VPN, WorkspaceOne
- Exposure to technology Service Delivery processes and IT Operations
- Exposure to other teams in application development, infrastructure, engineering etc.
25 Days Holiday including one company nominated day, Pension, Private Health Care, Cash Plan and 2x life assurance, DYHO, PCHO
CUBE is a vibrant RegTech business defining and implementing the gold standard of regulatory intelligence and change for the financial services industry. We deliver our services through a SaaS platform powered by an innovative combination of AI and proprietary data ontology.
We are creating the future and are a company rooted in technology, so we embrace that technology across our working practices but rooted in strong values, team spirit and commitment to our customers and wider communities.
We serve some of the largest financial institutions globally and are expanding our footprint very fast. As we do so, we are keen for new talent to join us and realize their full potential to grow into leadership positions within the business.