Senior Researcher – RegInsight Publishing
- Remote Working
CUBE is a vibrant RegTech business defining and implementing the gold standard of regulatory intelligence and change for the financial services industry. We deliver our services through a SaaS platform powered by an innovative combination of AI and proprietary data ontology classification.
We are creating the future and are a company rooted in technology, so we embrace that technology across our working practices but are rooted in strong values, team spirit and commitment to our customers and wider communities.
We serve some of the largest financial institutions globally and are expanding our footprint very fast. As we do so, we are keen for new talent to join us and realize their full potential to grow into leadership positions within the business
As a Senior Researcher, you will be responsible for the analysis, investigation, and data quality assurance of captured global regulatory data changes (RegInsights). Working alongside the rest of the publishing team, you will assist in making sure we are capturing all issuances from global regulators, ensuring the highest data quality and timely delivery. You will assist the Publishing Lead in management, reporting, and project planning.
Remote work, United Kingdom. With occasional travel to team meetings in London.
Key duties and responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Assist the Publishing Lead in project planning, managing a team of contract researchers and QA Data Analysts.
- Collate turnaround data into KPI reports, and deliver to the Publishing Lead as part of project management.
- Refine our regulatory issuing body database, ensuring new content is always being monitored.
- Publish material in response to customer queries, working across multiple jurisdictions and translated languages.
- Investigate complicated links and data quality, working alongside internal and external teams.
- Ensure material is being published within agreed timeframes, investigating and reporting on the exception queue.
- Use a range of analytical techniques to identify trends in reported queries, especially across large datasets.
- Create reports of questions and resolutions, which will then be shared across the company in daily meetings.
- Help contribute to process changes to enhance the publishing process, with specific emphasis on issue tracking and resolution.
Skills, experience and qualifications
The successful candidate will have the following skills and experience:
- Excellent research and analysis skills, with an ability to analyse and interpret large datasets and granular information
- Clear communication skills
- Proven record of project management across a small team
- Microsoft Office application skills, with an emphasis on using advanced Excel functions
- An understanding of electronic resources, newsfeeds, and databases
- Ability to observe strict confidentiality
- Proven track record of delivering results within a set timeframe
- Familiarity with Regulatory Compliance, Financial Services, or previous experience in FinTech/RegTech
- Legal qualifications
- Management experience
- Computer Science/Data Analyst experience
- Working knowledge of additional languages besides English (UK)
- Experience working remotely in a global team
- Clear prioritisation skills, able to multitask across diverse responsibilities
- A personable and effective leader
- Quick learner, with experience showing previous positions where unfamiliar processes had to be learned on the job
- Research and investigative mindset, with an eye for detail and consistency
- Clear communicator, able to tailor explanations to fit different audience expectations
What working at CUBE offers
We offer a competitive package and the opportunity to join a rapidly expanding global business that is helping transform financial services.
- 25 days holiday (1 company nominated)
- Group Life Assurance
- Medicash plan
- Private Medical
- Design Your Home Office Equipment
- PCHO (Laptop equipment)
CUBE was founded in 2011 and since then has provided global organizations with an automated solution to manage regulatory updates and requirements powered by artificial intelligence with options for full integration into other systems.
CUBE is growing rapidly with offices in the UK, USA and Australia, serving customers across top-tier global banks, insurers and asset managers in over 180 countries. Recently listed in the “Top 100 RegTech Companies of 2022,” CUBE is pioneering the development of automated machine compliance.