Research Linguist – Hungarian or Bulgarian
- Remote Working
CUBE is a vibrant RegTech business defining and implementing the gold standard of regulatory intelligence and change for the financial services industry. We deliver our services through a SaaS platform powered by an innovative combination of AI and proprietary data ontology.
We are creating the future of Regulatory Compliance and are a company rooted in technology. We embrace that technology across our working practices and deliver our services with strong values, team spirit and commitment to our customers and wider communities.
CUBE serves some of the largest financial institutions globally and is expanding our footprint very fast. As we do so, we are keen for new talent to join us and realize their potential to grow into leadership positions within the business.
To maintain authentic, current and accurate information about issuing bodies, laws and regulations that specify requirements for businesses in your assigned jurisdictions.
London – Remote Working
- Identify official, publicly available, online sources for law and regulation and news about regulatory change
- Identify key metadata for law and regulation such as citation, effective date and status
- Monitor laws and regulations for updates
- Translate law and regulation into English using a combination of machine translation, QA checks and corrections
- As assigned by the Researcher Lead
- RegBook match or source against customer requirements received via RegFlow.
- RegBook match or source against new and existing customer requirements that Services Research cannot match.
- RegBook update testing.
- RegBook broken link fixing.
- RegBook translation correction.
- RegBook queries and issue response.
Skills, experience and qualifications (essential)
- Good research skills with an ability to analyse and interpret complex information.
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely in written and spoken English (UK).
- Good knowledge of office applications including Word and Excel and ability to work with electronic research resources.
- Ability to observe strict confidentiality.
- Proven team skills.
- One fluent second language: Hungarian or Bulgarian plus at least one other language from the list below (ranked in priority order)
- Kowledge of legal citation, concepts & terminology, and law-making and law publishing processes.
- Legal qualification.
- Experience working in the Financial Services sector.
- 5 years’ legal research experience.
- Other languages from the list below (ranked in priority order above)
What working at CUBE offers
We offer a competitive package including pension, private health, a supportive work-from-home policy and the opportunity to join a rapidly expanding Global business delivering cutting-edge technology.
CUBE was founded in 2011 and since then has provided global organizations with an automated solution to manage regulatory updates and requirements powered by artificial intelligence with options for full integration into other systems.
CUBE is growing rapidly with offices in the UK, USA and Australia, serving customers across top-tier global banks, insurers and asset managers in over 180 countries. Recently listed in the “Top 100 RegTech Companies of 2022”, CUBE is pioneering the development of automated machine compliance.