Product Integration Lead
- Remote Working
CUBE is a vibrant RegTech business defining and implementing the gold standard of regulatory intelligence and change for the financial services industry. We deliver our services through a SaaS platform powered by an innovative combination of AI and proprietary data ontology.
We are creating the future of Regulatory Compliance and are a company rooted in technology. We embrace that technology across our working practices and deliver our services with strong values, team spirit and commitment to our customers and wider communities.
CUBE serves some of the largest financial institutions globally and is expanding our footprint very fast. As we do so, we are keen for new talent to join us and realize their potential to grow into leadership positions within the business.
As the Product Integration Lead, the successful candidate will be responsible for leading the design, development and continued maintenance of all integration application interfaces, customer data flows and APIs utilizing both the CUBE suite of products and customer API management tools and content.
UK, remote working. With travel to team meetings in London.
Product Management team
Key responsibilities in relation to API design, development and maintenance include. but not limited to the following:
- Product development to meet all current and future customer integration requirements.
- Ensuring data fields are consistently modelled across CUBE product versions of API.
- Creation and maintenance of design and diagram documentation for existing and new API Calls.
- Review, Update and define of API call hierarchy to support data minimisation goals, API performance and data relationships.
- Ensuring and monitoring data consistency across all customer-facing outputs.
- Review and advise on API call structure to support data minimisation goals, monitoring and consistency between the UI and API
- Liaise with the Services integration Leads and Engineering to ensure that API call development is efficient and reflects the needs of customers.
- Assist with the prioritisation of engineering efforts to support API development
- Assist customers and internal stakeholders with the design of Integration Architecture and dataflow.
- Review of all operational data to define which elements can be surfaced both internally and externally for reporting purposes.
- Excellent communication skills to effectively translate sophisticated concepts into easily understandable language
- Good interpersonal skills to lead groups, negotiate and build consensus regarding future goals
- Ability to conceptualise holistic architecture solutions addressing the needs of an organisation
- Ability to manage and facilitate technological change
- Solid understanding of existing and emerging data technologies
- In-depth knowledge of principles and practices of good systems design
- Innovative thinking to devise solutions that address gaps between business needs. technological constraints and product evolution.
- Good understanding of database constraints as they affect data model design across analytics, reporting databases including Microsoft SQL Server, Graph Databases and Azure SQL, Document and NoSQL databases.
- 3-5 years as a Solution Architect in an Information content provider environment
- Historical exposure to both a cloud and on-premise data environment
- Good understanding of API development and use of tools like Postman, swagger etc
- 3-5 years of Business Analysis skills
What working at CUBE offers
We offer a competitive package including pension, private health, a supportive work-from-home policy and the opportunity to join a rapidly expanding Global business delivering cutting-edge technology.
Benefits: Private Medical Insurance, Cash plan, Group Life Assurance, Pension, Team meet ups, annual socials/events, Laptop and Home office budgets, 25 days holiday with one company nominated.
CUBE was founded in 2011 and since then has provided global organizations with an automated solution to manage regulatory updates and requirements powered by artificial intelligence with options for full integration into other systems.
CUBE is growing rapidly with offices in the UK, USA and Australia, serving customers across top-tier global banks, insurers and asset managers in over 180 countries. Recently listed in the “Top 100 RegTech Companies of 2022”, CUBE is pioneering the development of automated machine compliance.