- Remote Working
Presales position within EMEA Sales team
CUBE was founded in 2011 and since then has provided global organisations an automated solution to manage regulatory updates and requirements powered by artificial intelligence with options for full integration into other systems.
CUBE RegPlatform automates sourcing, analyzing and monitoring global regulatory requirements covering risk, compliance and operational processes. CUBE is growing rapidly with offices in the UK, USA and Australia, serving customers across top tier global banks, insurers and asset managers in over 180 countries. Recently listed in “Top 100 RegTech Companies of 2022”, CUBE is pioneering the development of machine automated compliance.
Remote working, based in the EMEA region
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
The presales consultant is responsible for supporting CUBE’s Business Managers throughout the sales process by helping prospects and customers better understand CUBE’s propositions through detailed demonstrations and presentations. Responsibilities include:
- Work closely with Business Managers to achieve sales and individual targets.
- Work with prospects/clients to ensure detailed discovery and capture of solution requirements to prepare for product demonstrations.
- Manage the delivery of focused, professional product demonstrations and assist with proof of concepts, taking prospects from initial discussions through to successful hand-off.
- Assist Business Managers with their responses to RFIs/RFPs and general proposals.
- Be available for travel to prospect/customer onsite meetings within the EMEA region.
- Be able to articulate and demonstrate CUBE’s value proposition to senior level (including C-Level) prospects and clients.
- Ensure customer needs are understood, fully qualified, documented and articulated, ready for handoff to customer delivery team.
- Stay current with the latest market trends, technologies and best practices around RegTech and Reg Change Management.
- Assist with coaching and mentoring new members of the EMEA sales team.
You will have extensive knowledge of the financial services regulatory landscape from either working within a financial institution, consulting business or technology company. Ideally you will demonstrate the following experience:
- Experience in a consultative sales role/environment
- Excellent communicator both written and verbal
- Strong presenter with the ability to hold a room and deal with challenges from your audience
- Demonstrated ability to present technical concepts in a clear manner to customers through demos and presentations
- Ability to build and maintain relationships with both internal and external stakeholders
- A logical approach to problem solving and analytical skills
- Additional European languages an advantage
- Proactive – you like to get things done!