Data Analyst – Global Delivery Operations
- Remote Working
CUBE is a vibrant RegTech business defining and implementing the gold standard of regulatory intelligence and change for the financial services industry. We deliver our services through a SaaS platform powered by an innovative combination of AI and proprietary data ontology classification.
We are creating the future and are a company rooted in technology, so we embrace that technology across our working practices which are rooted in strong values, team spirit and commitment to our customers and wider communities.
We serve some of the largest financial institutions globally and are expanding our footprint very fast. As we do so, we are keen for new talent to join us and realize their full potential to grow into leadership positions within the business
You will be responsible for the analysis, reporting and data processing of automatically captured global regulatory data changes within our flagship product. Working alongside the rest of the publishing team, you will assist in the reporting and alerting to ensure we are adhering in all instances to our internal SLAs.
London, remote. With travel to team meetings bi-weekly.
- Collect, compile and monitor data from different sources for example Databases, Spreadsheets and Reports.
- Perform database queries across multiple tables to extract data for analysis.
- Create reports of issues and resolutions, which will then be shared across the company in daily meetings.
- Perform routine statistical analyses and ad-hoc queries.
- Use a range of analytical techniques such as data mining, time series forecasting and modelling techniques to identify and predict trends and patterns in data.
- Assist with the production and monitoring of performance dashboards and reports.
- Assist with data quality checking and cleansing.
- Apply the tools and techniques for data analysis, data visualisation and presentation.
- Assist with the production of a range of ad-hoc and standard data analysis reports.
- Manipulate and link different data sets as required.
- Interpret and apply the organisations data and information security standards, policies and procedures to data management activities.
- Summarise and present the results of data analysis to a range of stakeholders making recommendations.
- Working within the Publishing Team alongside the Publishing Lead and another Data Analyst carrying out investigation and research, and delivering results to other teams across the wider company.
- Excellent research and analysis skills, with an ability to analyse and interpret large datasets and granular information
- Clear communication skills
- Microsoft Office application skills, with an emphasis on using advanced Excel functions
- Database and reporting skills
- An understanding of electronic resources, newsfeeds, and databases
- Ability to observe strict confidentiality
- Proven team skills in a previous position
- Proven track record of delivering results within a set timeframe
- Familiarity with Regulatory Compliance, Financial Services, or previous experience in FinTech/RegTech
- Computer Science/Data Analyst experience
- Working knowledge of additional languages besides English (UK)
- Experience working remotely in a global team
- Quick learner, with experience showing previous positions where unfamiliar processes had to be learned on the job
- ‘Research and investigative mindset’, with an eye for detail and consistency
- Clear communicator, able to tailor explanations to fit different audience expectations
What working at CUBE offers
We offer a competitive package including pension, private health, a supportive work-from-home policy and the opportunity to join a rapidly expanding global business delivering cutting-edge technology.
- 25 days holiday (1 company nominated)
- Group Life Assurance
- Medicash plan
- Private Medical
- Design Your Home Office Equipment
- PCHO (Laptop equipment)
CUBE was founded in 2011 and since then has provided global organizations with an automated solution to manage regulatory updates and requirements powered by artificial intelligence with options for full integration into other systems.
CUBE is growing rapidly with offices in the UK, USA and Australia, serving customers across top-tier global banks, insurers and asset managers in over 180 countries. Recently listed in the “Top 100 RegTech Companies of 2022”, CUBE is pioneering the development of automated machine compliance.