CUBE is proud to sponsor the RegTech Summit Europe 2017, being held at the Hilton London Canary Wharf on Wednesday 27 September. This is the fifth in ECN’s global series of summits bringing together the RegTech community.
Innovative technologies can ensure that regulations are applied efficiently, so consumers are protected, without compromising margins for financial services firms.
Join us there to learn more about key topics for 2017:
- Live monitoring, IoT, and other ways to improve policy making
- Using RegTech to bring innovative products and services to market
- Which RegTech solutions have the best audit trails, transparency, accuracy and scalability
- Mutually beneficial collaborations between large firms and RegTech start-ups
- Uncovering similarities between regulations and re-using data, to streamline reporting and future-proof new solutions
- Establishing a robust GRC framework that keeps pace with new legislation