About the role
UK / London; Our offices are in Surrey and London, and regular attendance at both will be required, as may travel to customer sites in the UK and internationally. However, CUBE embraces a work-from-home culture when appropriate.
The Services Product Owner has direct responsibility for the following:
- Drive the continuous development of CUBE’s products and services, optimizing value for customers and sustaining market leadership
- Work with CUBE’s customers, product and engineering teams in the definition, development and testing of new product functionality and features
- Write user stories, capture, and prioritise requirements and help shape the final outcomes
- Responsible for supporting all aspect of the product dev lifecycle, including testing
- Coordinate release backlogs definition, prioritisation, delivery and maintenance
- Ensure that product releases meet user needs through clearly defined acceptance criteria
- Deliver product demos / training sessions to current and potential customers
- Produce and update user guides and other release information and training materials
- Drive and maintain uncompromised product quality standards
- Assist customers and CUBE’s project lead throughout the end-to-end service delivery cycle from initial customer profiling, gathering, qualifying and delivering requirements, etc to full business readiness
- Provide deep product expertise to optimize how customers align their compliance needs to CUBE’s services and capabilities
- Detailed understanding of Software Development Life Cycle
- At least 5 years’ experience as a technical business analyst for a FinTech / RegTech firm
- Extensive experience with Enterprise-grade SaaS offerings
- Ability to facilitate workshops, elicit and qualify business requirements
- Proficiency capturing user stories, managing backlogs and supporting product roadmap management
- Experience working with data models, taxonomies, data lineage, etc would be an advantage
- Expert level managing product and release backlogs in JIRA as well as Excel skills
- Prior experience working as a technology consultant within financial services would also be a distinct advantage
- Passionate for knowing every inch of the product, where it can be improved and a very good eye for detail
- Flexibility to work across time zones and manage competing priorities
- Excellent communication skills, with the ability to produce well-informed and focussed presentation and articulation of a clear message to stakeholders and customers at varying levels
- Ability to develop strong working relationships to gain requirements, qualify request and obtain buy-in to product vision
- Highly organised and passionate about building and delivering product-centric propositions to maximize value for customers
- Intellectual strength / flexibility to rapidly understand complex problems, apply critical thinking, and rationalise these into workable solutions which can then be delivered
- Ability to manage multiple stakeholder communities with varying levels of experience
- Ability to demonstrate strong collaboration across a wide spectrum of colleagues, including internationally. A proven track record of working with offshore teams would be a major benefit.
- High level of drive, commitment to achieving solutions and ability to work under pressure
- A demonstrable commitment to diversity and inclusiveness
- A university degree, 2:1 (or equivalent) or above is usually preferred; however, we would be open to outstanding candidates who may have followed an alternative path
What working at CUBE offers
We offer a very competitive remuneration package where you will be rewarded for your individual and team performance. Our comprehensive benefits package also includes support for flexible working.
Plus, we offer:
- Support, coaching and feedback from some of the most engaging and knowledgeable colleagues around
- Opportunities to develop new skills and progress your career working with cutting-edge technology and business ideas
CUBE is a vibrant RegTech business defining and implementing the gold standard of regulatory intelligence and change for the financial services industry. We deliver our services through a SaaS platform powered by an innovative combination of AI and proprietary data ontology.
We are creating the future and are a company rooted in technology, so we embrace that technology across our working practices but rooted in strong values, team spirit and commitment to our customers and wider communities.
We serve some of the largest financial institutions globally and are expanding our footprint very fast. As we do so, we are keen for new talent to join us and realize their full potential to grow into leadership positions within the business.