About the role
An exciting new opening for a highly motivated and experienced Sales professional, driven by the desire to grow a territory
The Senior Business Manager will drive CUBE’s sales efforts in the Central & West territory, and will be responsible for:
- Building and maintaining a high-quality pipeline of client opportunities
- Establish and develop a territory plan and strategy to meet annual sales targets
- Driving and managing the sales cycle to meet net new customer targets
- Identifying and initiating new sales opportunities by prospecting new clients
- Leveraging existing client relationships for new and growth opportunities to qualify, position and closing opportunities
- Pitching to the Group COO/Chief Risk Officer/Chief Compliance officer level to build a broad vision of strategic long-term partnership and value
- Work in CRM through sales process and deal development, ensuring all pertinent notes are captured
- Be able to articulate CUBE’s value proposition to prospects/client and comfortable presenting to senior level practioners.
- Engage at all relevant levels of target accounts to ensure maximum potential is achieved in sales and cross sales (including C-Suite, IT, Compliance, Risk, Procurement, Legal etc.)
- Provide timely and accurate forecasts to the Head of Sales, as and when requested.
- Collaborating with subject matter specialists and pre-sales when necessary to assist in sales progression
You will be a senior sales professional with a strong background in the Financial Services sector, ideally with selling Compliance or Risk solutions. This is a senior, but hands-on role, and you must possess a strong new business sales background with an excellent track record of closing complex deals.
- Extensive experience in a solutions sales role within in a software, services or consulting organization with a background of selling compliance solutions
- A successful track record in selling enterprise compliance solutions to the North America financial services sector
- The ability to identify and develop new business opportunities and strategies, within a given territory
- The capability to influence key decision makers during the full life cycle of the sales process
- Strong communication, presentation and negotiation skills
- Outstanding client relationship management skills
CUBE was founded in 2011 to transform the way global financial institutions tackle the process of managing regulatory change. CUBE is an award-winning, enterprise-wide regulatory intelligence and change management platform that automates throughout the end-to-end compliance lifecycle, to save time and cut costs associated with compliance processes, and to ensure a defensible position with the Regulators. Leveraging AI (Machine Learning and Natural Language Processing) to automatically capture global regulatory data, CUBE has created a vast data lake of cross-border regulatory intelligence that is automatically updated on a continuous basis. CUBE identifies which regulations are relevant to your business, alerts you to regulatory changes that pose a compliance risk to your business, pinpoints all policies and procedures that are affected, and enables rapid remediation. The ability to map relevant global regulations onto your own business taxonomy (policy, procedure, controls etc.) and alerting you to compliance gaps as they arise is CUBE’s secret sauce. CUBE is growing rapidly, with offices in the UK, USA and Australia, serving customers across Tier 1 and 2 global banks, insurers and asset managers. Two million customer staff consume regulatory data, in over 180 countries and 60 languages, powered by CUBE.