About the role
An exciting new opening for a highly motivated individual with proven and successful experience managing the Alliances Channel within the scope of Financial Services.
Reporting to the Head of Sales, the Regional Alliances Manager will be responsible for building, managing, and strengthening current and future profitable partner relationships with industry Advisory, Consulting and Technology firms. CUBE’s Partnership program focuses on the top tier of these global organizations.
This role will allow you to use your entrepreneurial skills to help shape and execute the Americas Alliance program. The main objective of the role is to help CUBE achieve its goal of generating upwards of 50% of its revenue through the Alliances channel.
The role is fully remote, with benefits and competitive package. Responsibilities include;
- Executing CUBE’s Partnership strategy, with a key focus on top Advisory firms and System Integrators
- Enabling individual partner teams on CUBE’s value proposition and supporting them with individual customer engagements
- Develop sales programs that align to individual market segments with each partner
- Manage ongoing pipeline funnel progression and coordinate any support required.
- Develop new relationships with industry Partners that enhance the CUBE value proposition and where required, establishing formal Partner agreements and joint Go-To-Market strategies
- Introduce respective CUBE Sales Reps to support Partner teams at a qualified opportunity stage
- Working collaboratively with CUBE Sales, identify accounts and opportunities which can be enhanced with Partner participation
- Ongoing involvement in Partner related Sales opportunities – helping to drive aggressive partner growth
- Keeping Partners informed of latest CUBE developments and partnering opportunities and benefits
- Partner with CUBE Marketing to develop Partner specific marketing programs, including partner training and collateral
You will have a strong background in the Financial Services sector, ideally with experience developing and managing Partner relationships related to the Compliance & Risk space of Financial Services. This is a senior and hands-on role, and you must be a driven individual, adept at identifying and forming successful partner relationships and programs.
- Strong communication, presentation and negotiation skills
- Outstanding Partner relationship management skills
- 5+ years of partner or alliance management for similar software or rapidly growing technology company
- Consulting, Advisor, Sales skills to understand and influence value-driven partnerships
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Experience with a start-up, self-starter mindset
CUBE was founded in 2011 to transform the way global financial institutions tackle the process of managing regulatory change. CUBE is an award-winning, enterprise-wide regulatory intelligence and change management platform that automates throughout the end-to-end compliance lifecycle, to save time and cut costs associated with compliance processes, and to ensure a defensible position with the Regulators. Leveraging AI (Machine Learning and Natural Language Processing) to automatically capture global regulatory data, CUBE has created a vast data lake of cross-border regulatory intelligence that is automatically updated on a continuous basis. CUBE identifies which regulations are relevant to your business, alerts you to regulatory changes that pose a compliance risk to your business, pinpoints all policies and procedures that are affected, and enables rapid remediation. The ability to map relevant global regulations onto your own business taxonomy (policy, procedure, controls etc.) and alerting you to compliance gaps as they arise is CUBE’s secret sauce. CUBE is growing rapidly, with offices in the UK, USA and Australia, serving customers across Tier 1 and 2 global banks, insurers and asset managers. Two million customer staff consume regulatory data, in over 180 countries and 60 languages, powered by CUBE.