About the role
CUBE’s AI-driven Regulatory Technology (RegTech) platform automates the process of capturing global financial services regulatory intelligence and managing regulatory change, at scale. RegTech is a hot topic for financial services executives, and CUBE has a unique proposition. No other solution in the market offers greater reach or depth of regulatory intelligence or enables financial institutions to assess the impact of regulatory change accurately, quickly and cost-effectively, at scale.
We are searching for someone who is living and breathing financial services technology. Someone who understands the regulatory compliance challenges that CUBE solves, can identify with target customers and articulate the CUBE value proposition in an accurate and engaging way. Contributing directly to the success and growth of our market-leading company, you will ensure that CUBE’s global sales team is fully-equipped to succeed, and that our marketing campaigns drive business.
The successful candidate will work closely with the CUBE Product Team, Global Business Development Managers and other members of the marketing team to ensure effective sales enablement and campaign planning, in support of our global go-to-market strategy.
This role includes but is not limited to:
You will become an expert in RegTech and a CUBE product expert, with deep understanding of our value proposition by segment (by region and regulatory theme, for example).
You will be the go-to person for intel on buyer personas, use case value propositions and competitive intelligence. You will communicate conclusions from research findings to key internal stakeholders, to enable outstanding sales and marketing execution. You will also provide feedback to the CUBE Product Manager concerning market requirements, to help shape the CUBE product roadmap.
- User/buyer personas
- Purchase motivators
- Competitive intelligence
- Use case scenarios
You will be responsible for solidifying market positioning and messaging that is consistent with the purchase motivators of CUBE customer prospects.
You will create sales enablement tools (including but not limited to the items below) in support of our global go-to-market strategy, and you will be responsible for all communications/training in this respect. You will also be responsible for the creation and production of customer-facing content, working with others in the marketing team to ensure that stage-appropriate content is created for each stage in the funnel/pipeline (e.g. thought leadership at early prospect stage through to case studies and corporate collateral at opportunity stage).
Messaging & positioning
- Sales enablement
- Competitive intel/battlecards
- ROI calculator
- “How to” guides
- Demo storytelling support
You will own the CUBE marketing campaign strategy, working closely with the Demand and Marketing Operations Manager to plan and resource effective go-to-market campaigns, for he/she to execute. In the future, you will also be responsible for establishing and maintaining a CUBE Advisory Board and/or other customer initiatives.
- Lead generation plans
- Campaign definition
- Advisory board/user groups/customer forums
The successful candidate will thrive in a fast-paced, high energy business with ambitious growth targets. Your attributes will include:
- International marketing experience
- Strong technical marketing expertise; the ability to understand and clearly articulate all technologies that underpin the CUBE solution, the inter-relationships between them and the value proposition of each. Also the ability to compare CUBE’s solution with competitive offerings and identify areas of differentiation
- Expertise in financial service technology, preferably related to global regulation. Knowledge of the following is a bonus: information governance, records management, data privacy, data security, information security, financial crime, cybersecurity, AML, KYC
- Demonstrable skills in technical and customer-facing content generation, from planning through to writing and presentation
- Ability to manage research partners and external content providers effectively, to ensure they deliver on time and to specification. Note: while we do outsource some content production, we generate a lot of content internally and this is a hands-on role
- Strong track record of strategic go-to-market campaign planning, across multiple regions
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills
- Excellent communicator both written and verbal
- Ability to build and maintain relationships with both internal and external stakeholders, often at senior level
- Ability to take ownership of projects, and get things done independently, as well as being a collaborative team member