About the role
CUBE’s AI-driven Regulatory Technology (RegTech) platform automates the process of capturing global financial services regulatory intelligence and managing regulatory change, at scale. RegTech is a hot topic for financial services executives, and CUBE has a unique proposition. No other solution in the market offers greater reach or depth of regulatory intelligence or enables financial institutions to assess the impact of regulatory change accurately, quickly and cost-effectively, at scale.
As part of the CUBE Product team the Product Manager will be responsible for managing one of CUBE’s core Products.
Day-to-today the Product Manager will liaise with CUBE’s customers and customer-facing teams to gather requirements for future product functionality and work closely with CUBE’s Head of Product to execute the Product Roadmap and strategic vision of the platform, as well as:
- Be the face of the Product to customers, providing product demos and working closely with them to interpret and define requirements for new features and enhancements
- Work closely with CUBE’s pre-sales and professional services teams on customer engagement and pre-sales activity to provide product expertise in a customer facing capacity
- Prioritise features, enhancements and bug fixes, managing many external and internal stakeholders, their demands and expectations
- Define User Stories and Acceptance Criteria detail, based on product requirements and feedback
- Work with the product owner planning and scheduling version releases in line with the product roadmap and document new features and release notes
- Support Engineering Managers in sprint estimations and be the point of contact during daily stand-ups, developer question sessions and product reviews
- Define and manage the product backlog, creating actionable user stories for developers to work on
You will be an excellent presenter and have demonstrable experience in senior stakeholder management, with the ability to communicate product value proposition clearly and succinctly to customers and prospects.
You will have at least 3 years’ experience as a Product Manager working in the financial services space. You will have a proven track record of managing the requirements gathering / definition for several B2B products.
Ideally you will also be able to demonstrate the following experience:
- Excellent customer-facing manner and ability to foster good working relationships with senior banking individuals
- Ability to demo complex products to a range of users – from technical to non-technical
- Ability to work closely and effectively with developers, engineering teams and product owners
- Experience in product requirement gathering and the Epic / Story / Task method of product iteration and development
- Excellent ability to manage complex requirement gathering and definition into user stories / acceptance criteria
- Excellent planning and prioritisation skills in high pressure environments
- Product Management qualifications desirable
- Excellent communicator both written and verbal