About the role
UK – GODALMING, GUILDFORD
CUBE was founded in 2011 to transform the way global financial institutions go about their compliance by leveraging Regulatory Content on the Open Web. CUBE provides an automated approach to identifying, analyzing and monitoring global regulatory requirements to automate risk and compliance processes, establishing the world’s first automated Regulatory Data Service that monitors every regulatory source globally.
CUBE is growing rapidly, with offices in the UK, USA and Australia serving customers across top tier global banks, insurers and asset managers, in over 180 countries. CUBE was recently listed as a “RegTech Top Performer” in Market Fintech’s 2017 RegTech Supplier Performance Report, and is pioneering the development of machine automated compliance.
The Customer Delivery team is responsible for delivering a brilliant experience to our customers, and you will be responsible for:
- Logging incidents for global customers contacting the delivery desk
- Ownership of qualifying, troubleshooting, coordinating and updating logged cases to closure within specified service level’s (SLA)
- Maintaining and publishing training materials using various media products for customers
- Delivery of training to end users of the product
- Preparing monthly reports for customers and management
- Supporting customer Proof of Concepts & Onboarding activities
This might be your first role in a technology company but you will be a able to demonstrate:
- High energy with a confident, engaging and customer focused approach
- IT literacy particularly around products like Microsoft Windows and Office, Excel, intranets, business applications, etc.
- Organized, with a strong focus on deadlines, accuracy and timely delivery
- Forward thinking with a flexible approach to undertaking and completing a variety of tasks and activities
- Flexibility in working hours to aid the support of Global customers