About the role
We have an exciting opportunity for a Corporate Services Business Administrator to provide support to our Corporate Services team.
The role will consist of undertaking various administrative tasks including, but not limited to: facilitating booking requests both for office space and meeting rooms in accordance with the CUBE Life Plan policy; assisting with the onboarding of new hires; preparing and updating company policies; providing backup to the wider Corporate Services team; answering general employee questions as their arise and provide admin support for ad-hoc projects.
This is a varied role that will require attention to detail, the ability to juggle multiple priorities and a self-starting mindset. You will be providing Administrative support with respect to the following workstreams:
- Managing booking requests in relation to the CUBE Life Plan policy and for travel and accommodation for international travel
- Maintenance of Corporate filing system
- Opening and distributing of all incoming post
- Switchboard – Answering all company calls/taking messages
- Creating and maintaining internal policies
- Ordering of laptops and policy items
- Credit Card Invoicing
- Due Diligence for new and old customers
- Work closely with the leadership team
- Onboarding and offboarding process to include drafting of offer letters, undertaking pre-employment checks and vetting of new starters, drafting employment contracts, producing end of probation and salary increase letters, providing updates to Payroll
- Adding Employees to benefits
- Maintain ‘eDays’ holiday logging system
- Maintain ‘Expensin’ expenses logging system
- Answer general HR queries, escalating when appropriate
- Updating of headcount tracking spreadsheet
- Generating new employee numbers and reference numbers on NetSuite
Skills / Experience
- Be proficient in Microsoft Office 365 and IT in general
- Organised and have excellent attention to detail
- Can work on multiple concurrent activities and be able to prioritise these activities appropriately
- Confidentiality awareness
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Thinking on your feet and having a willing can-do attitude
- Awareness of US and Australian HR and legal would be beneficial
- Use of NetSuite, INVU, Password State and JIRA
- Mental Health at Work First Aider
We offer a competitive package and the opportunity to join a rapidly expanding Global business delivering cutting edge technology.
Headquartered in London, CUBE is a global Regulatory Technology (Regtech) provider that empowers regulated financial institutions to meet cross-border compliance challenges head-on. We support our global financial services customers from operational hubs in the UK, US and Australia.
Founded in 2011, we remain a privately-owned company funded by customer revenues and strategic growth funding.
Our AI-driven platform is the world’s richest source of financial services regulatory intelligence, and the most robust platform for managing regulatory change at enterprise scale.