About the role
CUBE was founded in 2011 to leverage regulatory content on the Open Web to transform the way financial institutions tackle compliance. CUBE achieves this by providing the world’s first automated Regulatory Data Service that identifies, analyzes and monitors global regulatory requirements in order to automate risk and compliance processes.
The Content Manager will work alongside the CUBE marketing team to plan and deliver CUBE’s content strategy, including the creation of visually interesting and contemporary content and illustrative materials: eBooks, white papers, blogs, factsheets and other thought leadership pieces.
In this proactive role, the Content Manager will research the market in order to source recommendations for new content ideas that will help CUBE deliver its message and position our proposition at the forefront of the market.
As CUBE operates in a highly technical market, providing a variety of complex RegTech solutions to multi-jurisdictional financial institutions (such as tier one banks), the Content Manager will need to be able to quickly comprehend a wide range of concepts. The Content Manager will need to then distill this knowledge down into a clear and succinct narrative with a focus on how our intricate solutions will be of benefit to the target market.
Due to our global presence, the Content Manager will work closely with internal and external experts and stakeholders to create compelling and accurate content that aligns with the go-to-market execution plans for each region and campaign.
- Work alongside the Campaign Marketing Manager to create a content editorial calendar with a focus on high-value thought-leadership pieces.
- Develop CUBE’s messaging style and tone of voice to ensure it’s appropriate for each market
- Research, recommend and plan new topics for content.
- Work alongside the Digital Marketing Manager in order to ensure content is created so it can be delivered via CUBE’s digital channels.
- Become the CUBE storyteller by creating compelling content that inspires and moves prospects through the sales funnel.
- Contribute to and help shape the CUBE’s writing style across our various channels.
- Develop a strong understanding of CUBE’s products and services.
- An appreciation of how users engage with and react to copy (digital and printed).
- A full understanding of how to optimize content for online lead generation.
- High standards when it comes to content quality.
- The ability to continually build upon and enhance existing material.
- An aptitude for communicating in a range of business writing styles.
- An understanding the context of how to use different tones and narrative pacing.
- A proactive attitude combined with ability to work within existing content creation and approval processes.
- A helpful, ‘can do’ attitude who is also a disciplined self-starter.
- Must have a minimum BA/BS degree, preferably with a focus on writing or communication.
- A portfolio that highlights a proven experience in content creation and includes examples of a wide range of style of content such as brochures, infographics, white papers, press releases, etc.
- Experience in project management and a proven ability to thrive under, and delver against, tight deadlines.
- A proven willingness to take full ownership of tasks assigned to them.
- Experience working in a team player with
- A clear, enthusiastic and natural communicator with good copy-proofing skills
CUBE is looking for someone who loves communicating and thrives on building a clear narrative from within complex issues.
You must be an exceptional writer, with a proven track-record of being able to provide content structured in such a way that it helps readers to understand and digest the core message.
Solid content creation experience and a clear writing style, with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment is a must.